Page 267 of 286 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2854

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Oleander View Post
    Well that knocked the wind out of my sails, though morale was going fluid for a minute.
    No, it does not make sense to make it so (at least not via a shout mechanic as we don't want it to be exploited in a corner of the map just to stack up on morale again).

The above sound ques for morale states is something that was suggested a few months ago by the community.

- Trusty

USA General of the Army

I thought it might have been like a last ditch rally cry with one use, and the morale recovered is based off how many do it together. Just thinking out loud.

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    For use when a teams morale status lowers. Even though these characters have union uniforms, this is the confederates shouting.

The local player also plays a shout sound so that is why when I move away from the characters you will hear distance shouts as well as 1 up close shout and when I remove alll but 1 of the characters, there are 2 shouts.

~snip~
    Sounds good! I suggest giving it a longer fade-in and fade-out time, so that it starts as a few voices, reaches a crescendo after about seven seconds, stays there for another three seconds, and dies out five seconds after. It should seem less abrupt, and a better simulation of how many people yelling sounds.

Best,
    Dman979

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post

Is this triggered when the morale lowers, or does it give you a heads up when its about to drop?

Quote Originally Posted by BenjaGuy View Post
    Is this triggered when the morale lowers, or does it give you a heads up when its about to drop?
    When it lowers.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke View Post
    Interesting. I'm assuming the Union variant of this will be a series of "hurrahs" in contrast to the raucous rebel yells.
    Correct.

- Trusty

Have you considered that if it triggers while a team is setting up for a sneaky ambush that it could blow their cover?

Wouldn't it make more sense for it to trigger for the team that pushed the other team to a lower morale status? I couldn't imagine that your team would be very excited if an event just occurred that brought the morale status down.

Just for example, wouldn't the Rebels start shouting if they repulsed a Union attack and forced them to a lower morale status? Wouldn't the Union start shouting if they repulsed a Rebel attack and forced them to a lower morale status? This is what we see across media and accounts from the battles.

From the Union repulse in Glory: https://youtu.be/lJiMlgvygvc?t=51

to the Confederate repulse in Gettysburg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGX_0gAfs9E

Will there be a companion audible for the other team as well? Like an "Aw shucks fellas the days goin against us!"

Edit: Just to clarify I think this idea is really cool and could really add to the dynamic of the game, I just need a clarification about the trigger conditions.
    Last edited by Vankovski; 05-13-2019 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankovski View Post

Wouldn't it make more sense for it to trigger for the team that pushed the other team to a lower morale status? I couldn't imagine that your team would be very excited if an event just occurred that brought the morale status down.

Just for example, wouldn't the Rebels start shouting if they repulsed a Union attack and forced them to a lower morale status? Wouldn't the Union start shouting if they repulsed a Rebel attack and forced them to a lower morale status? This is what we see across media and accounts from the battles.
    This is what happens.

If Union is down a step in morale CSA will shout and the other way around.

- Trusty

72ndPA
    Will different units such as the Irish Brigade have their war-cry that they used. Such as Faugh A Ballagh. Go to 9 minutes 17 second mark
    Last edited by 72ndPA; 05-13-2019 at 05:44 AM.