Page 11 of 286 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    Looks really good and more realistic, but is it just me or has the rifle grown in size ?
    Yeah. I think its just the stock grew a little bigger in proportion to the rest of the gun. It threw me off at first as well.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftwisp View Post
    Gives a bigger hit when you swing it at someone
    Crack a few rebel scull swinging that about!

Musician

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    I wonder where this track leads...

- Trusty
    Very Nice!

Awesome work devs!
    Für das Vaterland.

USA Captain

So there is South Mountain on the map... so does that mean that possibly the 1st New Jersey Brigade will be in the game. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th New Jersey Volunteer Infantry, VI Corps, 1st Division, 1st Brigade). From what I've read they were a big factor in the winning of the battle of Crampton's Gap at South Mountain. I would love to exercise my "Jersey Pride" in this game

According to http://antietam.aotw.org/exhibit.php?exhibit_id=426 this is what happened:

First New Jersey Brigade
    1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th New Jersey Volunteer Infantry
    Premier among Union combat organizations at Crampton's Gap stands the First New Jersey Brigade commanded by Col. Alfred T.A. Torbert. The Jersey Brigade held left center of the Union line. The assault on Col. Thomas Munford's primary Confederate position was intended as a simultaneous attack all along the line of battle. Instead Torbert's brigade charged forward first, quickly dispersing Virginia infantry holding a thin line of defense in Mountain Church Road. Here the Jerseymen struck an empty void on the mountainside and kept going uphill until they reached the gap road, 1st and 3rd regiments in front, 2nd and 4th regiments close behind.

Reaching the road, Col. Henry Brown of the 3rd New Jersey sighted the flank of Gen. Howell Cobb's newly arrived support regiments just getting into place below him in the woods to his lower right. Brown wheeled his line on the road, coming down directly behind the Cobb Legion Infantry. Meanwhile the balance of Torbert's regiments inclined to their right, enveloping the Legion front and flank. Surrounded on three sides, the Legion line was nearly doubled back upon itself as it fought for survival. Within twenty minutes the Legion suffered 72 percent casualties, most accounted for as prisoners of war. Two stands of colors were captured.

Somewhat disarrayed, the 1st and 3rd sorted out their conquest while elements of the 2nd and 4th continued up the gap road where they assisted in reduction of Cobb's last stand in the gap. Soldiers of the 4th New Jersey were largely responsible for flanking the final Confederate position at twilight. Crampton's Gap had been won largely through the efforts of Torbert's unstoppable juggernaut [That is the 1st New Jersey Brigade].

USA Captain

what part of dirty jersey are you from

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lackay View Post
    what part of dirty jersey are you from
    South Jersey, about 30 minutes from Atlantic City and Pleasantville

hello,
    I saw some swors in screenshots and I would like to ask how will be fight with them? four directional like in warband?
    And will be there third person option?

only first person

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by MrAmerican View Post
    According to http://antietam.aotw.org/exhibit.php?exhibit_id=426 this is what happened:
    Nice Link MrAmerican ty ^^