Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Louisiana Infantry - Company A. "Crescent City Guards"

Well it is just an idea I mean after all once the game comes itself reserves from forum won't matter. So says the populace anyway, "First come first serve."

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Nativemann View Post
    Well it is just an idea I mean after all once the game comes itself reserves from forum won't matter. So says the populace anyway, "First come first serve."
    Trust me....it will matter. Clans that use other groups names tend to find themselves blocked from the majority of the decent community.

CSA Major

There's zero reason to do so, as well.
    Groups have the option to select their persona from an incredibly vast range of companies and regiments.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

The 5th LA currently has 3 companies due to three separate regiments joining into one group that still want to remain relatively separate. Company C currently has the most active. B and C are also not reserved yet, which may or may not happen.

CSA Private

Quote Originally Posted by aaron1234q View Post
    The 5th LA currently has 3 companies due to three separate regiments joining into one group that still want to remain relatively separate. Company C currently has the most active. B and C are also not reserved yet, which may or may not happen.
    I'll be speaking to Ireland and Johny about this, the 3 companies are under the 5th Louisiana right now, once we go into War of Rights no one is keeping anyone from switching over with the 5th although of course that would be better for everyone, because why would you make a company that has 8 active people when you can have a 30 man regiment squeezed into 1 company, am I right?

P.S. All companies, at least the A company shares the same amount of actives if not more, just making it clear.
    Last edited by Diversey; 12-14-2015 at 05:23 PM.

CSA Private

Updated thread
    Last edited by Bravescot; 12-15-2015 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Please do not just "Bump" a thread

Made a War of Rights Forum account. Thread looking nice Diverse
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc110/gleenatot/FSE%20Signatures-Banners-Threads/louisiana%20tigers_zps8ypmdm0v.png[/IMG]

5th Louisiana Infantry "Company A" Private

Proud to be part of the 5thLA

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    This company needs a name correction. It should be WHEAT'S Tigers, and not Wheat Tigers.

This is because the company/regiment was named for it's commander Roberdeau Wheat. Thus the name is possessive. Wheat's. not Wheat. Thanks.

smiley_salute.gif

I used to lead that back in NAS happy to see it still alive