Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What about making playable events with factions non-related to Civil War battles?

What about making playable events with factions non-related to Civil War battles?

Like you know, New York City Draft Riots, French Intervention In Mexico, or maybe even Texas Revolution. I am pretty sure they can be made at least as (payable or non-payable) DLCs in the future. What do you think?

USA Sergeant

Maybe in the far future, personally I would prefer more Campaigns from the Civil War itself or additional maps to the current campaign from the first DLCs.
    "War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."

- William Tecumseh Sherman

CSA Major

If the devs ever make another i game i really hope its of the french and indian war that would be cool

USA Lieutenant Colonel

If this Game does get modded or the devs decide to deviate from the period it's set with DLC i'd love to see an Anglo-Zulu War mod. Games set in that period are few and far between and usually not very good.

The framework they've built for WOR could make for an awesome Game set during that period and some A-symmetric Gameplay (Zulus outnumbering British and more of a Focus on Stealth/Melee for them).

It could be WOR' answer to Battlefield: Vietnam
    Last edited by R21; 12-30-2015 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R21 View Post
    If this Game does get modded or the devs decide to deviate from the period it's set with DLC i'd love to see an Anglo-Zulu War mod. Games set in that period are few and far between and usually not very good.

The framework they've built for WOR could make for an awesome Game set during that period and some A-symmetric Gameplay (Zulus outnumbering British and more of a Focus on Stealth/Melee for them).

It could be WOR' answer to Battlefield: Vietnam
    I think there is no need for that, since there is already an FPS multiplayer Anglo-Zulu War game in development by other developers.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by FranciscoJuarezGarcia View Post
    I think there is no need for that, since there is already an FPS multiplayer Anglo-Zulu War game in development by other developers.
    Please good sir send me a link to this.

USA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by FranciscoJuarezGarcia View Post
    If you're talking about:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/401250/

that Game, then WOR looks infinitely better.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Fisterbottom View Post
    Please good sir send me a link to this.
    Well, R21 already gave a link to Steam page of the game.

And to R21, well, I wouldnt say that WoR looks INFINITELY better, plus keep in mind that it is made by different studio which didnt even asked for funding or anything like that, plus not everything is supposed to be perfect, IMHO.

USA Lieutenant Colonel

If they were releasing it as a free Game/Mod i'd see your point (but even so, WOR still looked way better before the Kickstarter phase where they had no funding) and having seen Media for ZR, I wouldn't pay Money for it.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by R21 View Post
    If you're talking about:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/401250/

that Game, then WOR looks infinitely better.
    omg the mod for mount and blade looks better than that game.