Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Campaign General

USA Major

Much happiness here

Can't wait to see it in action! Now, I wonder how each team will pick their General? Will there be a voting system I wonder :P
    “Be extremely subtle even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponents fate.”
    ― Sun Tzu

I would suggest a field map which can be mini in a corner or brought up by the M key. Each regiment playing in the map is assigned a color which shows up on the map
    on both sides. As well as a directional system like your location on the map and shows you and your company moving closer to the positions of the opposing side which are color coded dots. This would assist companies with firing in the general direction of the opposing forces since you really cant see what your aiming at sometimes. As your company moves in the general direction of the opposing forces the dots blink of you are aiming directly at an opposing force ememy. Many games implement in game directional systems and situation maps showing opposing force location and this would benefit both sides with the open terrain.

Nice effort concerning retro opinions.