Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1st Charleston Infantry - Company A - C

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Im Looking to Join your Company in an officer position. I live in Charleston and Go to The Citadel who fired the first shots at the Star Of the West. Or you could make The South Carolina Corps Of Cadets your 4th company!
    Last edited by CadetCptKirk; 05-16-2016 at 10:41 PM.

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by CadetCptKirk View Post
    Im Looking to Join your Company in an officer position. I live in Charleston and Go to The Citadel who fired the first shots at the Star Of the West. Or you could make The South Carolina Corps Of Cadets your 4th company!
    If you want to join a company with South Carolinians nation it then join me and the 2nd SC, 5/7 of us are from sc while non of them are from sc, we'll give you a warm sc welcome!!
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    In all of my 50 plus years of studying and reading about the ACW
    So you're saying you're over 60 years old?....

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyo8346 View Post
    So you're saying you're over 60 years old?....
    I am. Is that surprising to you?

CSA Captain

I am. Is that surprising to you?
    Pardon me but I find it hard to believe. That's why I was confirming. The way you speak and your use of emoticons do not make you seem over 60 years old. My father is 66, so that's what I'm comparing you to. I may somehow be wrong though...

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo8346 View Post
    Pardon me but I find it hard to believe. That's why I was confirming. The way you speak and your use of emoticons do not make you seem over 60 years old. My father is 66, so that's what I'm comparing you to. I may somehow be wrong though...
    It's okay.

I'll be 61 this coming November. I was born in 1955.
    I've also been using computers long before many of you have been sucking oxygen! I bought my first PC back in 1985.

And now we've derailed this thread enough. Back to the 1st Charleston Infantry.

CSA Colonel

It's okay.

I'll be 61 this coming November. I was born in 1955.
    I've also been using computers long before many of you have been sucking oxygen! I bought my first PC back in 1985.

And now we've derailed this thread enough. Back to the 1st Charleston Infantry.
    not like theres been any 1st Charleston activity in weeks, plus i just got CadetCptKirk recruited for 2ndSC
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

I bought my first PC back in 1985.
    Did it look like this?

Russet_Potato.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GG America, you had a good run. Cant wait to be slaves of the New Soviet Empire.

USA General of the Army

No.

It looked like this.

Texas Instruments TI-994A ... my second computer was a true blue dyed in the wool IMB XT 8088 w/8087 math co-processor chip.

It looked like this.