Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 1st South Carolina Rifles Companies K and L (EU)

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by samba_liten View Post
    It seems you are, since someone just accepted me. I have also applied to join the steam group. I'll check out the discord as well in just a sec. When is the next gathering? Also, thanks for accepting me! Can't wait for the battles to come!
    welcome to the company kind sir. No dates for a gathering so far everyone's in hibernation waiting for the game to be more complete however if there is demand for an event or gathering its worth looking into. I know Jack has been busy with work recently and not able to play much of anything and ive been preoccupied with a family member in hospital so apologies if at the moment replies are a little slow I shall add you to the steam group and ill have to chase up those that haven't joined the discord group yet haha.

Have you had a chance to play the game yet? ive not played in a while but i do hope to upgrade my rig in the coming days if ive time so will get it WoR updated haha

sig courtesy of MadWolf 42nd Pen

Had a stroll around, and did some target practise earlier. Got the key bindings mostly figured out too.

CSA Brigadier General

Happy new year folks hopefully this is the year we can finally get some action.

sig courtesy of MadWolf 42nd Pen