Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: 1st LA Zouave Battalion Co. B - "Louisiana Tigers"

Hey Brothers,

Come and join us on 18th LA ^^ you will be good with us ?
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Unfortunately I will have to step down as Captain of the Co. Time does not permit me to lead a company so I will pass the company on to whoever wants it. If no one is interested in leading the company then I think the best option would be to disband and let you go about your way.
    Sad to hear, especially considering this is a unit with an interesting history, but I think we all appreciate down here letting the community know.

At the moment there are many inactive companies, for a wide variety of reasons :
    • A 'reservation' for a certain unit cause of it's history/state or family members fighting for it.
    • A 'reservation' to have one and to start playing when beta is released on steam.
    • People lost interest or playing other games, or company command/other players aren't much on (see the desertion part).
    • People lost interest cause no one from 'command' plays anymore.

The downside is for the moment, some who like history want to join up the company they prefer and can't cause it's taken and/or inactive.

That's why we appreciate letting the community & admins know.

I see you posted a message on the steam group to (it's best considering not all read the forum).
    If I would make a suggestion (maybe already done), A telegram informing the men about the current state of affairs.

Like Capt. Cleburne said all are welcome in the 18th LA (we play under the 10th LA atm and some of these men are assumed of wearing 'Zouave' uniforms)
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

Thanks for the offer guys. I threw my lot in with 1st La Zouave Battalion company C. 81 men in the company. Solid numbers. Appreciate the offer though. For anyone else in the company sorry I didn’t hang out to get a consensus, good luck with whatever everyone decides to do. If the company dissolves I’m sure company C would welcome the recruits.

The Louisiana must be rise !
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

nice page