Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Union Order of Battle Company Overview

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Rgr that. As soon as I have time for this I'll fix it.

Thanks.

USA Major

Very well done sir. My only question would be "How do we join a Company in a specific regiment"

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Clickenhof View Post
    Very well done sir. My only question would be "How do we join a Company in a specific regiment"
    Via unit threads most of the time. If you take a look through the forums you'll find companies often gain recruits via applications on their threads. As I see you're an Oceania player and by the looks of it a Union supporter might I recommend taking a look at these lads: http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...-Co-C-OC-NA-EU

USA Major

Why thank you sir for the reply, good look body of men and a fine Regt too boot.
    I was looking more towards the men from the west with the black hats myself and also with the same number as the 2nd. Any ideas where one may find the 2nd Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regt ?

USA Captain

Why thank you sir for the reply, good look body of men and a fine Regt too boot.
    I was looking more towards the men from the west with the black hats myself and also with the same number as the 2nd. Any ideas where one may find the 2nd Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regt ?
    Every single company that has been formed can be located here on the company list:
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...1-Company-List

Hope you find someplace you will enjoy!

USA General of the Army

Wisconsin
    Co. A, 2nd Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment - EU & NA
    Co. B, 2nd Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry - NA
    Co. K, 2nd Wisconsin - NA
    Co. G, 3rd Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry - EU
    Co. A, 6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment - NA
    Co. B, 6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment - NA
    Co. K, 6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry - NA
    Co. A, 7th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry - NA
    Co. B, 15th Wisconsin Volunteer infantry - "Brave Danes" - EU

Here is a list of Wisconsin units looking for men you can have a look through. Taken from the Company List thread

USA Major

Thank you again for the VERY quick reply. I can almost feel the regimental recruiting sergeant pulling me in.

USA General of the Army

Finally a new update!

PM with changes.

smiley_salute.gif

USA General of the Army

Here's something different I think lots of you guys might find interesting and helpful in settling issues of multiple creators of the same units.
    The following file in link form is an MHT format, but Dropbox doesn't allow for them to be viewed via it's settings ... you can however download it and hope your browser will display it. When doing this however, note that your browser will ask if you want to allow all content to be displayed, or something along those lines, there should be a dialog box on the bottom middle of your screen with an "Allow" button, or a red "X" to cancel the content.

Don't be afraid to cancel the content as all the information will come across as a linked chart ... as opposed to a mouse over highlight box.

Please let me know if you can view this after download, I'd appreciate it.

UPDATED!

USA Lieutenant Colonel

Bump... is this dead?