Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Confederate Order of Battle Company Overview

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Sorry folks have been somewhat distracted lately ... I promise to set aside some time and update soon.

CSA Colonel

whatever you need to do!
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

CSA Sergeant

Awesome. Hi. I'm new. This time we're going to beat them damn yankees. You know, when I was a kid growin' up in Atlanta, they was always comin down there and drivin reeeal slow. Now I live up northa the mason dixon and am now doin it to them everyday. Revenge is sweeter n a Georgia peach on a haybale. Oh....do I start as like a private. It's ok, but I did purchase the "Major digital" thang. lol. This is gonna be fun.

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Stardog View Post
    Awesome. Hi. I'm new. This time we're going to beat them damn yankees. You know, when I was a kid growin' up in Atlanta, they was always comin down there and drivin reeeal slow. Now I live up northa the mason dixon and am now doin it to them everyday. Revenge is sweeter n a Georgia peach on a haybale. Oh....do I start as like a private. It's ok, but I did purchase the "Major digital" thang. lol. This is gonna be fun.
    You need a southern regiment to join well join here! http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...-Co-A-amp-Co-B

Lawton's Brigade here: 13th, 26th, 31st, 38th, 60th, 61st Georgia...
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2925&dateline=1471367  835

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by JB Gordon View Post
    Lawton's Brigade here: 13th, 26th, 31st, 38th, 60th, 61st Georgia...
    You can only have a company...informal associations can be made in the community however. But you cant reserve a regiment, much less a brigade.

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...orming-a-unit!

You can reserve a company here...
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/foru...p?35-Companies

CSA Brigadier General

Company A 3rd Arkansas is taken, Ark not AK btw
    Captain Ricky C. Wilson
    3rd Arkansas Volunteer Infantry
    A Company "Arkansas Travelers"
    Commanding Officer

USA General of the Army

Finally Guys, I got a new update.

PM for changes. Thanks.

smiley_salute.gif

USA General of the Army

Here's something different I think lots of you guys might find interesting and helpful in settling issues of multiple creators of the same units.
    The following file in link form is an MHT format, but Dropbox doesn't allow for them to be viewed via it's settings ... you can however download it and hope your browser will display it. When doing this however, note that your browser will ask if you want to allow all content to be displayed, or something along those lines, there should be a dialog box on the bottom middle of your screen with an "Allow" button, or a red "X" to cancel the content.

Don't be afraid to cancel the content as all the information will come across as a linked chart ... as opposed to a mouse over highlight box.

Please let me know if you can view this after download, I'd appreciate it.

UPDATED!

USA General of the Army

Well it almost took forever BUT!

Let's see if this works.

Latest UPDATED ORDER of BATTLE for CSA!

IMPORTANT, Dropbox will not allow the preview of this particular file extension, however, it will allow you to download the file to your computer, where your computer will tell you the download is complete. You can either save it or just go ahead and open it. PLEASE allow it some time to do this, once it opens, you will be prompted about needing permission to download content, allow that to happen.

As you view the OOB, you will see numbers in highlight over the companies that are per the pages here. Mousing over those highlighted numbers will provide you with the creator of the company and the date the creator formed his post.

Some of you have deleted and reformed, or moved to whatever, so please if you have created a company and see your name in an errant location please PM me for corrections.

Respectfully
    Powell