Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions [please look here, before you ask]

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishVolunteer View Post
    Howdy, curious how long/how many members it takes in your Company before it finishes mustering and is a formed company so it appears in a server?

Apologize if this is the wrong place.
    10 men to claim the company
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    10 men to claim the company
    Thank you. God Save the South.
    MAJ. David B. Bridgford

Company B, First Virginia “Irish” Battalion, Jones' Brigade, Stonewall's Division, II Corps, Army of North Virginia.

Hey I'm new to the forum, Just purchased captain and was wondering how long I have to wait to receive rewards, thanks!

When I join a game and pick what I want to be (Officer, NCO, etc...);in the menu after that where it has rank, primary weapon, and secondary weapon, there is nothing there and I cannot change anything. I just bought the Major Digital Edition and am new to this game. So I am also wondering how my Major rank will show up in game and here on the forums.

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas E. Lancaster View Post
    When I join a game and pick what I want to be (Officer, NCO, etc...);in the menu after that where it has rank, primary weapon, and secondary weapon, there is nothing there and I cannot change anything. I just bought the Major Digital Edition and am new to this game. So I am also wondering how my Major rank will show up in game and here on the forums.
    The rank you pledge has nothing to do with the rank in game. It is only a forum badge. There are no selections currently in game at the moment. If you wish for your forum badge to show up you need to go to manage pledge and there should be an option in there to choose which badge you want.

- Kyle

[QUOTE=Kyle422;75737]The rank you pledge has nothing to do with the rank in game. It is only a forum badge. There are no selections currently in game at the moment. If you wish for your forum badge to show up you need to go to manage pledge and there should be an option in there to choose which badge you want.

- Kyle[/QUOTET

Thanks, I was just wondering about the in-game Major badge that appears on your shoulder. How does that work? Is it already there when I select the Officer role?

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas E. Lancaster View Post
    Thanks, I was just wondering about the in-game Major badge that appears on your shoulder. How does that work? Is it already there when I select the Officer role?
    A mod or dev can correct me if I am wrong, but as of this moment in the game, no it does not, and as far as I can tell, a random insignia in between Second Lieutenant - Major will be on your uniform when you play as an officer; however I believe this is changing later in the development where your rank in your company will correspond with the rank sewn on your uniform.
    MAJ. David B. Bridgford

Company B, First Virginia “Irish” Battalion, Jones' Brigade, Stonewall's Division, II Corps, Army of North Virginia.

CSA Major

Another thing, it's a forum badge that you get as well, so to do that, as Kyle was saying, go to manage pledge (which is in the top left of the forum page), and select whatever badge you would like to appear on the forums.
    MAJ. David B. Bridgford

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Hey I'm new to the forum, Just purchased captain and was wondering how long I have to wait to receive rewards, thanks!
    To change your forum badge, go to manage pledge, in the top left of the forum page, and select what badge you wish to have - in game wise, pledge rank =/= in game rank, it's based on your company rank.
    MAJ. David B. Bridgford

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishVolunteer View Post
    To change your forum badge, go to manage pledge, in the top left of the forum page, and select what badge you wish to have - in game wise, pledge rank =/= in game rank, it's based on your company rank.
    Good Job On forming that battalion!