Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions [please look here, before you ask]

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Marflebark View Post
    I meant like, say you wanted to form 1st Ky Artillery, Cobb's battery, but you go into the company tool and there is no 'kentucky' units listed in the drop down box to choose a company to 'muster', So I was wondering what had to be done to have such a thing listed? Though yes, no KY units fought in antietem or harpers ferry, for the CSA that is; I was hoping there was an ability to request the sought-after unit name be added to a list with a form or application of some sort, but if its restricted to solely the units that took part in harpers ferry and antietem, then that makes sense I suppose.

Though I think you answered most of my questions. I take it that KY units for the CSA will be an option in Beta, or release? Cuz as far as my research can tell, elements of KY's 'orphan brigade' fought in the eastern campaigns, from shiloh, to atlanta, to baton rouge. So they've been all over the south, for fighting in one form or another. I just figured they'd be an option in the CT for alpha access.
    I don’t think we will ever see a Kentucky unit for the Confederacy since the developers only allow units who fought in the Maryland campaign to be formed on the company tool. They already did a massive sweep of non historical units in the company tool. Did the orphan brigade or it’s elements fight in the Maryland campaign? War of Rights is solely based on the maryland campaign.
    Last edited by Saris; 06-12-2018 at 01:32 AM.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    I meant like, say you wanted to form 1st Ky Artillery, Cobb's battery, but you go into the company tool and there is no 'kentucky' units listed in the drop down box to choose a company to 'muster', So I was wondering what had to be done to have such a thing listed? Though yes, no KY units fought in antietem or harpers ferry, for the CSA that is; I was hoping there was an ability to request the sought-after unit name be added to a list with a form or application of some sort, but if its restricted to solely the units that took part in harpers ferry and antietem, then that makes sense I suppose.

Though I think you answered most of my questions. I take it that KY units for the CSA will be an option in Beta, or release? Cuz as far as my research can tell, elements of KY's 'orphan brigade' fought in the eastern campaigns, from shiloh, to atlanta, to baton rouge. So they've been all over the south, for fighting in one form or another. I just figured they'd be an option in the CT for alpha access.
    This has been rectified with the latest update of the database. There is at least one Kentucky unit on the Union side, associated with the Harper's Ferry garrison.

CSA Sergeant

Do the devs plan on having the earlier battles, like bull run? or open up the fields for other campaigns, like western or southern/atlanta/sherman's march? I did find a reference to a Confederate Kentucky unit, called 1st Kentucky Infantry, which fought for the Army of Northern Virginia, but was disbanded in early 1862, so they wasnt around to take part in the maryland campaign. Personally, it's sad to think that the game will be limited to just the maryland campaign, because that means I'll be staying with the Tennessee boys [Love my comrades in the 7th TN], for the rest of the game.

CSA Captain

Do the devs plan on having the earlier battles, like bull run? or open up the fields for other campaigns, like western or southern/atlanta/sherman's march? I did find a reference to a Confederate Kentucky unit, called 1st Kentucky Infantry, which fought for the Army of Northern Virginia, but was disbanded in early 1862, so they wasnt around to take part in the maryland campaign. Personally, it's sad to think that the game will be limited to just the maryland campaign, because that means I'll be staying with the Tennessee boys [Love my comrades in the 7th TN], for the rest of the game.
    I hope this game expands to more campaigns in the future but first I want to see this game finished.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Hi, I'm new to this game and love the work that's been going into it. I was wondering if I pledge $69 for the captain rank, does it make me a captain in-game? And if so, do I have to start my own company and lead players in game?

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCola_Addict View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this game and love the work that's been going into it. I was wondering if I pledge $69 for the captain rank, does it make me a captain in-game? And if so, do I have to start my own company and lead players in game?
    Your donation/pledge has absolutely no bearing on your in-game status.

Banned
    how do you enlist volunteers into your created company because I am trying and it's getting extremely frustrating

i just wanted to ask do you guys have a rough idea when the game might lanch into early access onto steam because the steam page has been up since 2016. also i wanted to ask how optimized might the game be when you launch it into early access because i have a gtx 970 but i dont know ho well it will run the game because it looks like it would take a god machine to rune it really good

USA Major

I am a new member and I pledged $84 for the Major Position and joined the 6th Alabama Company K. I was wondering how long it takes for the steam access key to be emailed to the given account email that was signed in during purchase?
    Cheers!