Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions [please look here, before you ask]

FNG here. First time on a server today. Seems whatever server I get on I can't see my rifle, like its invisible. Also, in the training camps, what I think should be stack arms, you have bayonets hovering in the air with some reddish pillow looking objects in the area where the muskets should be. I can see my bayonet until I went to attach it to my musket and it then disappeared. Any suggestions?

If this is not the proper place to ask for help please refer me to the proper thread. Thanks!

New to the forum and about to purchase the game over this weekend, my main concern I assume is that my availability due to rl responsibility would make it difficult to join a unit of players. I am not sure how lenient those groups are and have yet to find any concrete posts regarding this...(also currently working so not much time to go through posts lol) any advice for a future civil war soldier in the making? Tips etc?

Most groups don't put mandatory participation on their recruits, as long as you can make a few events a month and a few hours a week your golden. If you would like to give it a try look me up on steam and you can run with us and see how you like it.
    FU[1stGa] Col. Chickymauga

Ok thanks I’ll figure out how to find you on steam lol( 48 yrs old not pc savvy guy here) and hopefully go further ahead with this. My usual active times are weekdays when I’m off and from about 08:00-15:00 EST. I read a lot on how most regiments are active more towards the later hours but maybe I get lucky to find some players. Thank you for the info good sir

Sounds like a very fair point of view, and no promotions are not what I am aiming for, just having fun in this game and experience it with other likeminded people...I had my RL promotions before I retired from the Army so it is time for me to simply enjoy life without stress. Thank you for the kind words Sir

Hello,

i was trying to find out if the official US servers are reset/Refreshed on a set schedule? is it a daily thing?

When we can have rooms up to a 1000, i'm not sure min specs will be enought

Cool Don't spawn as NCO or OFFICER until...

1) Learn keyboard controls by muscle memory by practicing on Drill field,. This includes bayonet on trees until you find the kill point with the blade.

2) Always advance in MELEE MODE particularly in corn and forests. Always expect a bayonet fight at all times in this game. Get your mind right and learn to use cold steel. Hide to reload unless a superior tells you not to. Don't be a bodybag filler on purpose. Your time will come.

2) Don't spawn as NCO or OFFICER until you have real life leadership (and Disciplinary) skills. With rank you become an Uncle, Father, Judge and Executioner. If you disobey an order you can (and often will be) shot dead by your own Captain or NCO. That is why NCOs don't fall in with the platoon. NCOs are extensions of the Officer, even in absence of Officers. Consider them Officers and take their Orders.

2b) Always die well and never whine.

3) As a PRIVATE no one hired you to talk. You volunteered to charge like a coyote [after a fat rabbit] and die an honorable death [bleeding out] in a turnip patch with zero medical help available. As of yet there are no bandages - and no way to stop the bleeding. You just win or die - or hide to regain strength..

3b) Learn to hide in combat. Dead men never hide, funny.... There is no other funhouse option in this world. Only in paintings do men stand in direct sight of enemy and pop away as they drop each other like ten pins. Formation fire is a 'Fire Superiority' tactic - not a routine suicidal action.

4) When in doubt mimic the guy in front of you. The pros will go to the front rank. The noobs follow and imitate their moves in support. Always look around while reloading for rifle smoke, targets and flankers. Tunnel vision kills because eyeballs are weapons too. Cover each other's back. Be a team or you're flower mulch. There are no individuals in uniform. You're just a tool - and your ranking superior is the farmer.

5) I ALWAYS SPRINT in a combat zone. That is because only dead men walk in a combat zone. I run for cover with each sprint and disappear to recover for 50 seconds. Then another dash for more cover. The corpses you stomp on while sprinting are the guys that were not sprinting for cover everytime they show their tender flesh to enemy ballistics.

- To be continued.

RonH20

NOTE: Someday they will add the prone position for firing, I am sure of it.civil war fight.jpg
    Last edited by R0NH20; 01-01-2021 at 06:04 PM.

I have a question. After last update I cant stay on the game servers because I always get this massage. What is it? 20210123165832_1.jpg

I'd like to know if I will get access to a server from South Africa? This is literally the only online multiplayer game I've ever considered playing, but I want to avoid disappointment if purchase the game but cannot play it?