Thread: Question for Devs about Crosshair X that players are using

Question for Devs about Crosshair X that players are using

So I was told by some guys to use Crosshair X on Steam because that makes the game better (Debatable) But I wanted to know the devs opinion on that. It seems like something that one might be banned over? Is it ban worthy if people use something to add crosshairs or is it not a big deal?

"Blessed be the LORD, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Okay. Just going to assume that nobody cares. Water under the bridge it is.
    Last edited by JediKnightSolo; 03-17-2022 at 01:04 AM.

"Blessed be the LORD, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

CSA Captain

To be honest I don't know if crosshairs can be hacket into the game. I guess if you'd do, noone would really care as you don't get anything from it regarding statistics or somewhat grind. It would just be your immersion you would spoil yourself. And thus you could very well switch to any other shooter, that needs crosshairs. My 2 cents. No change needed.

Cheers mate!

It's an app a few people are using. People were talking about it and saying how good it was to have crosshairs, but then I saw some people insisting adding crosshairs would get you banned so I figured I'd go straight to the devs and ask if they care or not about crosshairs and solve this argument once and for all. I would imagine if they thought it was a big problem, they'd address it pretty fast, but they've not so I'd guess they don't care all that much.

I agree that it really ruins the immersion, but I also understand why some people would want it because the iron sights can be kind of wonky on some rifles.

Like ye said, it destroys the Immersion. Why someone would add it, I don't know. Of the myriad of things that distinguishes this game from others, is that stuff like that is not part of the game. If anyone 'needs' tae add it, it only marks him/her as a person that does not care... my Opinion.
    I rather like it the way it is, people back in the day dinnae had Crosshairs either, so how would I need tae add them now?

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    All it does is puts a "crosshair" in the middle of your screen. It has absolutely no bearing on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hagman View Post
    Like ye said, it destroys the Immersion. Why someone would add it, I don't know.
    Competition is a pretty strong motivating influence. It seems like a strange thing to add in a game where you can't shoot without first aiming down your sights though...
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnightSolo View Post
    Okay. Just going to assume that nobody cares. Water under the bridge it is.
    Yeah nobody cares, 1)can't even shoot without ADS. Like poorlaggedman said and 2) my monitor has a cross hair function I can turn on and a lot of gaming monitors have that built in nowadays. Not that it serves any usefulness in this game. I haven't found a game to use it in yet, except maybe COD hardcore mode that doesn't have a cross hair.