Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions [please look here, before you ask]

Curious - how can I delete my first player-character account and start over? THANKS!

I currently have an Intel Core i3-4130 3.4 processor, 16GB of RAM, and a GT750 gfx card. Obviously, my performance is terrible. Would upgrading the GFX card be the easiest temp fix for performance?

I have plans to buy a new mobo, and cpu, and gfx card but that's gonna take some time. I have the ability to get a GTX1060 for ~$100.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kebby82 View Post
    I currently have an Intel Core i3-4130 3.4 processor, 16GB of RAM, and a GT750 gfx card. Obviously, my performance is terrible. Would upgrading the GFX card be the easiest temp fix for performance?

I have plans to buy a new mobo, and cpu, and gfx card but that's gonna take some time. I have the ability to get a GTX1060 for ~$100.

Thanks
    I'm not an expert, but my system is very similar to yours in terms of specs. I recently upgraded to a GTX 1070 3g and I get pretty solid performance in WoR. I think it could benefit you to upgrade your video card.

Hi I have a question. I see people talking about requirements for hardware and I am curious if a laptop can pull any of this off?

I work to an away from home terminal point and would love to be able to be able to play there as well. . The only real option is a laptop. I am computer illiterate ( can run locomotives in the millions of dollar range, knows nothing about computer systems��) I haven’t had any form of PC since about 2012 so go easy on the Luddite .

Thanks in advance
    Never stand and take a charge, charge them back!

Oh Im a good old rebel.....

SCV Member.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelSon View Post
    Hi I have a question. I see people talking about requirements for hardware and I am curious if a laptop can pull any of this off?

I work to an away from home terminal point and would love to be able to be able to play there as well. . The only real option is a laptop. I am computer illiterate ( can run locomotives in the millions of dollar range, knows nothing about computer systems��) I haven’t had any form of PC since about 2012 so go easy on the Luddite .

Thanks in advance
    I wouldn't even try. I used to go with gaming laptops and I recently gave up them as the gap in costs is just too great and all my gaming laptops only lasted 3 years at the most. Unless you paid $1500-2000+ for it, it's probably not a good laptop. If it's an Apple, forget it.
    Suggestion: Formations, Suppression, Spawning, Leadership https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZqPsbvyD8s

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

USA Captain

Have a friend who not have recived email on his registration, he tried yesterday

How will we be able to access weapons and uniforms from the kickstarter rewards?

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by JakdMavika View Post
    How will we be able to access weapons and uniforms from the kickstarter rewards?
    When the game reaches official "finished" release, if you were a kickstarter supporter, you will receive those rewards via email if I'm not mistaken.

Hello there, is there any chance server side features will be added, like the ability to remove the timer for officers/deserters and time limits for matches? And so on, also will there be an expansion to the admin commands section? I’ve been wanting to do customised events with the 1st SC and some of my ideas are somewhat out of the box. (We’re doing a turkey hunt event tomorrow where officers amongst the community are invited to play on one side, whilst the people in their regiments hunt us, there are rules of course but I was thinking about the deserter countdown, where say, you’re with two men, they both die, you’re alone, and suddenly a countdown kills you type of situation lol) anywho, it’d be great if there was a line I could put into the cfg to disable it!

Many thanks!