Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions [please look here, before you ask]

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by JakdMavika View Post
    How will we be able to access weapons and uniforms from the kickstarter rewards?
    When the game reaches official "finished" release, if you were a kickstarter supporter, you will receive those rewards via email if I'm not mistaken.

Hello there, is there any chance server side features will be added, like the ability to remove the timer for officers/deserters and time limits for matches? And so on, also will there be an expansion to the admin commands section? I’ve been wanting to do customised events with the 1st SC and some of my ideas are somewhat out of the box. (We’re doing a turkey hunt event tomorrow where officers amongst the community are invited to play on one side, whilst the people in their regiments hunt us, there are rules of course but I was thinking about the deserter countdown, where say, you’re with two men, they both die, you’re alone, and suddenly a countdown kills you type of situation lol) anywho, it’d be great if there was a line I could put into the cfg to disable it!

Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    When the game reaches official "finished" release, if you were a kickstarter supporter, you will receive those rewards via email if I'm not mistaken.
    Thank you General Hill.

New Player questions

Hi guys! Absolutely love the game! Best game ever! I Have some questions on the basics:
    1) The background noises, I hear men screaming in pain or making funny comments or yelling the Rebel yell - is this the game doing it or are players actually screaming and commenting and Rebel yelling?
    2) The cannon fire noise - should I be afraid of it or is it just noise?
    3) I think only players in my immediate vicinity can hear what I say, is this true?
    4) Is there any way to see your # of kills?
    5) How do I make a screenshot and or video?
    Thanks a million!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoreman View Post
    Hi guys! Absolutely love the game! Best game ever! I Have some questions on the basics:
    1) The background noises, I hear men screaming in pain or making funny comments or yelling the Rebel yell - is this the game doing it or are players actually screaming and commenting and Rebel yelling?
    2) The cannon fire noise - should I be afraid of it or is it just noise?
    3) I think only players in my immediate vicinity can hear what I say, is this true?
    4) Is there any way to see your # of kills?
    5) How do I make a screenshot and or video?
    Thanks a million!

Hello, welcome to the game

1) The Rebel Yell / Huzzah is triggered, when the morale goes down. Also the screaming in pain is triggered when you die. But of course its always possible that other players scream in pain or do the rebel yell while charging.
    2) You have to be afraid, since they can hit you
    3) If you use the voice chat (n), every player can hear you. Even the enemy
    4) There are no individuel player stats, just the team stats in the end
    5) Press F12, for steam screenshot

Hello. If my computer does not meet the minimum system requirements, can the installed game not start because of this? When I say game, I mean War of Rights.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Хатэм View Post
    Hello. If my computer does not meet the minimum system requirements, can the installed game not start because of this? When I say game, I mean War of Rights.
    That a correct statement.
    Like anything, if certain requirements are not met, don't expect it to function.

Chances are that if your computer doesn't match required specifications, it's likely time for you to consider upgrading to a new computer and o.s.

Game is going great

Brand new to game!! So many questions!!

Hi. I’m brand new to the game and I am avid civil war buff.
    This game is awesome in its ambition to recreate battles of the civil war.

My questions and observations:

The maps are beautifully detailed and rich. Gorgeous lighting, weather , and ambiance. But I find the scope of the battlefield to be lacking in grandeur. I understand that there are limiting factors to the number of players in the battlefield at one time, but the space at times feels ‘empty’ for lack of a better term.
    Perhaps generic bot battles beyond the borders of the map would fill in this dead space. I understand there would be challenges to accomplish this, but there is still something lacking in the “enormity” of what these battles were. The far off sounds of artillery and line volleys are fine but they still seem otherworldly.

Another question, I’m sure has been asked many times before, buglers and their commands? In the works?

Also, I watched a video in this forum regarding rambos and their punishment. Eg. shaking. Nervousness. Bad aim. Fright and finally flight or auto surrender. None of these seem to be implemented. I find guys who step out of line deserve to be shot. Lol!

I also wonder, if each sandbox map will eventually be part of a grander theatre map, that would influence how the campaign in general would unfold? This would obviously bring more investment to the ultimate goal of the player. Rather than winning one map at a time.

Anways, Thanks in advance. You’ve put together a wonderful project. I hope to be part of it and am excited to see where it goes.

CSA Captain

Musicians are in the works, there is suppression that can count for shaking, nervousness, and bad aim. The fight or flight it left up to the players.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX