Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions [please look here, before you ask]

USA Captain

Will there be any upgrades to the current servers we have? I live in US Michigan and get 70-100 ping in the US East servers and 120-300 ping in NA West servers on average. This seems really bad and would like to see the servers be upgraded.
    16th Michigan Volunteer Infantry

Captain Shebby

Formerly 2nd Lt. of the 6th Wisconsin Infantry Co.B

USA Sergeant

I have a question i brought the corporal rank a while ago and i also upgraded to sergeant later that day, but i still haven't got the rank on my profile i was wondering would it be because the paypal account email i used is different to my war of rights email i used to sign up.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I have a question i brought the corporal rank a while ago and i also upgraded to sergeant later that day, but i still haven't got the rank on my profile i was wondering would it be because the paypal account email i used is different to my war of rights email i used to sign up.
    You gotta change it manually.
    https://warofrights.com/Crowdfunding_RequestLogin
    16th Michigan Volunteer Infantry

Captain Shebby

Formerly 2nd Lt. of the 6th Wisconsin Infantry Co.B

Hello, I have pledged for captain but have not received the key for the email? What do I do? Does it take time? If so how long? Im a very impatient person, so in advance thank you for answering.
    Last edited by BackAxe; 05-29-2018 at 11:54 PM.

USA Captain

If i'm reloading while using ALT button. My reload speed is slowed?

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Shebby View Post
    Will there be any upgrades to the current servers we have? I live in US Michigan and get 70-100 ping in the US East servers and 120-300 ping in NA West servers on average. This seems really bad and would like to see the servers be upgraded.
    Anything under 120ms is generally good for 3d games. at under 100 you won't see any lag worse than a developer actually playing on there own test network.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackAxe View Post
    Hello, I have pledged for captain but have not received the key for the email? What do I do? Does it take time? If so how long? Im a very impatient person, so in advance thank you for answering.
    Make sure both email addresses are the same.
    Check your spam folder.

CSA Sergeant

Question in regards to the company tool and company creation; How does one have their company 'recognized' in the company tool list? And must companys that are created and mustered, be only of the AONV/AOTP units? I ask out of curiousity because I noticed there is a Maryland company on the CSA side, but no Kentucky CS units, but a US Kentucky unit or two.

My apologies if it's been asked before, but I used the forum search feature and didn't get much of anything that I wanted to find out.

So, how does the recognition work? do you make the company thread post, then it gets listed in the company tool as an option to take? do you have to message the devs before hand? or is the options strictly for eastern campaign units, and western/central campagin units can be formed later in beta or release stage?
    Captain Marflebark
    Company Commander
    5th Florida Co B
    'Sunshine Rifles'

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Marflebark View Post
    Question in regards to the company tool and company creation; How does one have their company 'recognized' in the company tool list? And must companys that are created and mustered, be only of the AONV/AOTP units? I ask out of curiousity because I noticed there is a Maryland company on the CSA side, but no Kentucky CS units, but a US Kentucky unit or two.

My apologies if it's been asked before, but I used the forum search feature and didn't get much of anything that I wanted to find out.

So, how does the recognition work? do you make the company thread post, then it gets listed in the company tool as an option to take? do you have to message the devs before hand? or is the options strictly for eastern campaign units, and western/central campagin units can be formed later in beta or release stage?
    1. You get your company recognized by mustering 10 men/players.
    2. They are for only the side you form them on. Example: A company from Virginia cant fight for the union.
    3. I cant recall of any Confederate Kentucky regiments fighting in the eastern theater. Especially during the Battle of Antietam.
    Last edited by Saris; 06-12-2018 at 01:13 AM.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    1. You get your company recognized by mustering 10 men/players.
    2. They are for only the side you form them on. Example: A company from Virginia cant fight for the union.
    3. I cant recall of any Confederate Kentucky regiments fighting in the eastern theater. Especially during the Battle of Antietam.
    I meant like, say you wanted to form 1st Ky Artillery, Cobb's battery, but you go into the company tool and there is no 'kentucky' units listed in the drop down box to choose a company to 'muster', So I was wondering what had to be done to have such a thing listed? Though yes, no KY units fought in antietem or harpers ferry, for the CSA that is; I was hoping there was an ability to request the sought-after unit name be added to a list with a form or application of some sort, but if its restricted to solely the units that took part in harpers ferry and antietem, then that makes sense I suppose.

Though I think you answered most of my questions. I take it that KY units for the CSA will be an option in Beta, or release? Cuz as far as my research can tell, elements of KY's 'orphan brigade' fought in the eastern campaigns, from shiloh, to atlanta, to baton rouge. So they've been all over the south, for fighting in one form or another. I just figured they'd be an option in the CT for alpha access.