Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions [please look here, before you ask]

USA Sergeant

Sorry i realised not long after i sent the message that on my previously reward email and forwarded the email to my current one. Sorry again

USA Sergeant

Does my steam account which has war of rights on link up to my war of rights website account? Also my screen blacks out when i am the middle of a game then comes back, but i cant see the game it just says loading game and some other information and i can still hear all the players how do i sort that out?
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-30-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Curious - how can I delete my first player-character account and start over? THANKS!

I currently have an Intel Core i3-4130 3.4 processor, 16GB of RAM, and a GT750 gfx card. Obviously, my performance is terrible. Would upgrading the GFX card be the easiest temp fix for performance?

I have plans to buy a new mobo, and cpu, and gfx card but that's gonna take some time. I have the ability to get a GTX1060 for ~$100.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kebby82 View Post
    I currently have an Intel Core i3-4130 3.4 processor, 16GB of RAM, and a GT750 gfx card. Obviously, my performance is terrible. Would upgrading the GFX card be the easiest temp fix for performance?

I have plans to buy a new mobo, and cpu, and gfx card but that's gonna take some time. I have the ability to get a GTX1060 for ~$100.

Thanks
    I'm not an expert, but my system is very similar to yours in terms of specs. I recently upgraded to a GTX 1070 3g and I get pretty solid performance in WoR. I think it could benefit you to upgrade your video card.

Hi I have a question. I see people talking about requirements for hardware and I am curious if a laptop can pull any of this off?

I work to an away from home terminal point and would love to be able to be able to play there as well. . The only real option is a laptop. I am computer illiterate ( can run locomotives in the millions of dollar range, knows nothing about computer systems��) I haven’t had any form of PC since about 2012 so go easy on the Luddite .

Thanks in advance
    Never stand and take a charge, charge them back!

Oh I’m a good old rebel.....

SCV Member.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelSon View Post
    Hi I have a question. I see people talking about requirements for hardware and I am curious if a laptop can pull any of this off?

I work to an away from home terminal point and would love to be able to be able to play there as well. . The only real option is a laptop. I am computer illiterate ( can run locomotives in the millions of dollar range, knows nothing about computer systems��) I haven’t had any form of PC since about 2012 so go easy on the Luddite .

Thanks in advance
    I wouldn't even try. I used to go with gaming laptops and I recently gave up them as the gap in costs is just too great and all my gaming laptops only lasted 3 years at the most. Unless you paid $1500-2000+ for it, it's probably not a good laptop. If it's an Apple, forget it.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

USA Captain

Have a friend who not have recived email on his registration, he tried yesterday

How will we be able to access weapons and uniforms from the kickstarter rewards?