Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions [please look here, before you ask]

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by David Dire View Post
    You would get it now.
    Thanks bud

USA Lieutenant General

Yes you would get it right now as well as all the cool backer items that will not be available after the game is released!

Hello!
    When I write warofrights.com it sends me to a page where it is written 403 acces denied... how do I fix that? I have donated...
    Last edited by CremeDoDp; 09-30-2016 at 07:45 PM.

Three very important questions ---

Will, in War of Rights, there be a function to shut off/not display gore and corpses like Mount and Blade: Warband NW? As much as I like realism I'd appreciate if they could filter it out for graphical purposes and because... it's gore

Also, I understand that the IN-GAME bonuses on the Donations section are specifically used as incentives to donate. However - considering I will most likely not be able to donate that much money, will those Donation-only in-game items be released as DLC when the game is released? I'd hate to lose out on the in-game stuff which I couldn't afford. Thank you all for answering my questions and looking forward to the game... Looks fantastic. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by J.J. Dickison; 10-01-2016 at 04:27 AM.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by J.J. Dickison View Post
    Three very important questions ---

Will, in War of Rights, there be a function to shut off/not display gore and corpses like Mount and Blade: Warband NW? As much as I like realism I'd appreciate if they could filter it out for graphical purposes and because... it's gore

Also, I understand that the IN-GAME bonuses on the Donations section are specifically used as incentives to donate. However - considering I will most likely not be able to donate that much money, will those Donation-only in-game items be released as DLC when the game is released? I'd hate to lose out on the in-game stuff which I couldn't afford. Thank you all for answering my questions and looking forward to the game... Looks fantastic. Keep up the good work.
    1, Not sure if thy'll even be gore so I can't really answer that question.

2. The donation bonuses will only be available for people who pledged.

3. Whats your third question?
    Jesse S. Crosby, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - May 6, 1864

Samuel T. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - September 2, 1862

Joseph C. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - October 1, 1863

Henry C. McKenzie, 3rd Georgia Infantry, June 1, 1861 - January 28, 1863

Charles R. Beddingfield, 38th Alabama Infantry

Samuel L. Cowart, Cobb's Legion

Thank you for letting me know.

I had a third question about system requirements but got rid of it since I read the FAQ [too early to tell] on the main website.

CSA Captain

for specs read this http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...-Your-PC-specs and if you're still not sure then post a thread with your specs people will tell you if you can run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    for specs read this http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...-Your-PC-specs and if you're still not sure then post a thread with your specs people will tell you if you can run it.
    The thing is, I can play the game... but I cant go in to the website, it says: Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
    You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Quote Originally Posted by CremeDoDp View Post
    The thing is, I can play the game... but I cant go in to the website, it says: Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
    You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
    Oh and before I could login, but when my phone updated to Ios 10
    And my comp upgraded Windows it stopped working...

Quote Originally Posted by CremeDoDp View Post
    Oh and before I could login, but when my phone updated to Ios 10
    And my comp upgraded Windows it stopped working...
    Last thing, when I dont use my wifi it works to go on the website... So the problem is my wifi...