Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you look for in a company?

CSA Captain

What do you look for in a company?

Hey,

I thought that it might benefit us all if we compile what we look for in a regiment/company. This can benefit us all as it gives all the newly formed companies an idea of how we can create a sustainable and enjoyable platform for our groups and the game itself.

Please post ya'll's thoughts and not only does it benefit the company leaders it benefits you guys because hopefully we'll listen and change to SOME of the things ya'll have to say.

Thanks a bunch

23rd North Carolina Co. A. Sgt B.Chris
    [1stTX.H] Cpl Long click here if you are interested in a disciplined and active regiment: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091503878/

USA General of the Army

A mature, loyal and happy community of men and women who know when the time for fun is and when the time for action is.

USA Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    A mature, loyal and happy community of men and women who know when the time for fun is and when the time for action is.
    That is exactly what I like in a company.

Pvt. William J. Sadowski

i agree with bravescot. I also look for a good forum, a good website that explains who they are and what they do. i feel like if they put in enough time to make the website and forum look good, they will put in time to make the unit look good as a whole.

also voice communication and a unit who isnt afraid to setup events with other people. thats what i personally look for.

RhettVito
    Mature ,Loyal Historical accurate, Company that use all historical rank commands and formations that's what a good regiment for War of Rights needs to be like. This is not NW or N&S mod no more this is a lot more hardcore gamers for War of Rights so hopefully most if not all will use more of the 2 rank formations and have them set up correct 2 ranks lb for WoR . Now that's going to be very scary to look at a line coming up to you and not to forget this is all 1st person.
    Last edited by RhettVito; 03-15-2016 at 06:44 PM.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    +1!

USA Captain

I totally agree with Bravescot (big surprise, coming from someone from the same company). A company should strife to recreate an atmosphere of real life soldiering, but at the same time know when it's time to relax and have a laugh.

Overall, time spend with a company should be worthwhile.

CSA Brigadier General

I look for a fun hardworking and top rate community spirt the same as the star citizen org I'm in we have people from all over Europe and Canada playing well together some of which will play WoR once it's out amd squad. The org leaders kept us low in numbers being selective on who joins to make sure they have the Right attitude.
    I also look for a company with some maturity about them that doesn't think racism or bigotry is acceptable something I've found in some regiments in another game.

sig courtesy of MadWolf 42nd Pen

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by FakeMessiah27 View Post
    I totally agree with Bravescot (big surprise, coming from someone from the same company). A company should strife to recreate an atmosphere of real life soldiering, but at the same time know when it's time to relax and have a laugh.

Overall, time spend with a company should be worthwhile.
    Completely agree with all above mentioned.

Especially that time spent should be worthwhile. There's nothing more tedious than an inefficient and dithering officers and ncos that are only in positions of authority for effectivly non reasons.

Also, that all individuals within companies should know when to switch on and off whilst in game and how to communicate concisely and In a mature manner with fellow gamers.

We should all be very proud to represent the chaps that fought and in many cases died in this conflict. I sincerely hope it'll be very obvious facing the enemy on the field if they're a professional, drilled and cohesive outfit quickly enough....

I agree. That's exactly how I want my regiment to play like.
    GG America, you had a good run. Cant wait to be slaves of the New Soviet Empire.