Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    We're just forming up a new company and I have over 3 years experience as a commander running the 2nd U.S. Sharpshooters where we excelled as skirmishers. We'll be a mature-minded unit and have a minimum of age 18 so click the sig below if you're interested we'd love to have you! We're starting off with just Sunday evenings at 7 EST drill followed by a battle at 8.
    That sounds perfect, though I stupidly forgot to mention that I'm British so events in the evening US makes things tricky. Which, in fact, begs a question, does WoR have an active European community?

Thanks.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza View Post
    That sounds perfect, though I stupidly forgot to mention that I'm British so events in the evening US makes things tricky. Which, in fact, begs a question, does WoR have an active European community?

Thanks.
    It makes more sense that you join a unit that has EU players. I can recommend the 42ndPA on the Union side. They have good leadership and NA and EU players. I've only been on the Confederate side for a short period so it's tough to recommend good EU units but they're out there.
    Last edited by Shiloh; 02-16-2021 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    It makes more sense that you join a unit that has EU players. I can recommend the 42ndPA on the Union side. They have good leadership and NA and EU players. I've only been on the Confederate side for a short period so it's tough to recommend good EU units but they're out there.
    I'll look them up, cheers!

My two brothers and I are looking for an active and consistent group.

We are in mountain standard time.

We primarily use discord, but that's not a huge deal.

Looking to have fun and learn the more advance aspects of the game. Need an organized unit.

Thanks!

Trav

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by hoplite View Post
    My two brothers and I are looking for an active and consistent group.

We are in mountain standard time.

We primarily use discord, but that's not a huge deal.

Looking to have fun and learn the more advance aspects of the game. Need an organized unit.

Thanks!

Trav
    Click my signature if you're interested Trav and check out our group. We're building up now and could use the manpower. We'll fight on Sundays at 7 EST - so 5 for you guys for drill - followed by a battle at 8 EST. We'll add another night after we get more guys. You can find our Discord there and hit me up if you have any questions.

Hey Shiloh!

Thanks for the reply! I will def join the discord. I'm a little worried about the playtime, since we have another gaming get-together (different game) at 9 pm EST on Sundays.

I'll talk to you about that on the discord.

Trav

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza View Post
    Hello,

I used to play lots on NW a few years ago, wouldn't mind getting involved with a War of Rights regiment. Don't really care on the faction, skirmishers would be preferred. Would even play artillery. Preferably a group with mostly individuals over 20, and reasonably casual. I'm not looking to sign all my evenings away.

Edit: forgot to mention I'm British so really looking for European, and preferably British, groups.
    Hello there, if you are looking to join an active skirmisher regiment with EU events then the 5th Cavalry might be for you. We are a fairly new regiment within the community having started up back in November of 2020 however, we have a very active and dedicated group of men who love to fight alongside each other! We have both NA and EU companies which in turn have their own events however, all events are open to all members. All our EU events are at 8 pm GMT with the exception being Sunday at 7 pm GMT. All NA events are at 8pm EST (1 am GMT) so timewise not too bad if you are wishing to attend those. There are no required days that you show up, you play when you want, however, much you want!

If this interests you please feel free to drop by our discord: https://discord.gg/xntXmUyv7B

USA Major

Post Alabama's German Legion

Werde Teil der 8th Alabama Infantry Regiment, werde Teil der Alabama´s German Legion! Wir sind zwar eine deutschsprachige Einheit und als solche fester Bestandteil der TGV, sie ist aber kein rein „deutscher“ Verband. Wir verfügen derzeit über Mitglieder aus mindestens fünf verschiedenen Nationen und haben überhaupt kein Problem damit, auch noch weitere aufzunehmen.

Zur Abwehr der tyrannischen Söldnerhorden aus Washington, zur Verteidigung unserer Heimat, unserer Freiheit und der Rechte des Südens suchen wir stets willige und körperlich leistungsfähige Männer. Melde Dich jetzt und sei ein Teil unserer Legion im Dienste der Konföderation!

Weitere Informationen und auch Impressionen über uns finden sich hier im Forum oder auch bei Steam.
    https://i.ibb.co/3FsY8gQ

USA Captain