Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

1st Ga Able and baker companies are currently accepting new soldiers to swell our ranks even more! If you like to feel like you are apart of a family, look us up on the company tool and follow the directions on the top right of the screen! If you drink and like to cut loose and just enjoy the game, we are 100% for you! Join up today fellas!! Or I'll end up drafting you anyways in game.. Choice is yours!

Sincerely.
    [1stGa A] 1SG. Stafford
    Last edited by Stafford; 12-21-2019 at 04:00 PM.

USA General of the Army

Forum page:

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Stafford View Post
    1st Ga Able and baker companies are currently accepting new soldiers to swell our ranks even more! If you like to feel like you are apart of a family, look us up on the company tool and follow the directions on the top right of the screen! If you drink and like to cut loose and just enjoy the game, we are 100% for you! Join up today fellas!! Or I'll end up drafting you anyways in game.. Choice is yours!

Sincerely.
    [1stGa A] 1SG. Stafford
    Definitely the best recruiter ever!!!

CSA Private

TO ARMS!
    The 5th Louisiana Infantry - Company A, the Crescent city Guards are looking for new recruits to fill their ranks!
    If you think you've got what it takes, our recruitment headquarters are located at:

-Signed
    Captain, Henry Forno

USA Captain

*JOIN THE 2ND USSS*

The 2nd United States Sharpshooters is accepting rectuits for Companies G and H. This company serves as the premier sharp shooting group for the Union Army in War of Rights. We drill together on Fridays to keep our aim sharp and practice skirmishing tactics and fight on Fridays and Sundays with The Northern Agression. If you are looking for a unique and fun experience with a group of dedicated Civil War enthsiasts, this is the group for you!
    images.jpg

Hey!

Looking for a Union company that is either based in/has people from/events feasible for someone in the Australian timezone. Not the greatest player, and definitely new, but willing to learn and follow instructions but while after a somewhat mature and serious approach not really keen for a milsim sort of deal. Also will be moving to the EU in six months, so a company with an EU presence that I can move over into would be ace too.

Tend to actually really enjoy more support roles, flag bearer and any others they choose to add, and wouldn't mind trying my hand at artillery either but ultimately I am happy to turn up and roll out as whatever is needed on the day.

Feel free to drop me a line via private message here or I am Douketios on the Company tool as well.

Cheers!

CSA Captain

1st Maine cavalry is your best bet https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...alry-Company-A
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    Cheers! Will check 'em out