Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

About us:

The German Volunteers is a community of likeminded German companies for the game War of Rights fighting for both Factions, which will strife to provide a fun gaming experience for anyone interested in the German participation in the US Civil War. All participating companies are either historically mostly german companies, are german based communities or have a general interest in building a community around the german side of the Civil War.

Our Goal is to build a gaming community around these common factors, and to build a Website and Teamspeak for common use.
    We are a loose federation without a rigid rank structure and treat each participating company as equal among all others.
    The community guidelines and rules to be determined and layed out are our overarching way of organising the community,
    with each company being allowed complete freedom in treating internal affairs.

How to Join:

Any companies who wish to be part of this community and feel like our approach is for them, please contact our Legion Commander or one of the company leaders specified below.

If you are a player and are interested in joining the community, please head over to the threads of the individal member companies linked below for information
    on how to join them!

Legion Commander: Major Willhelm von Steinhausen (IronWilliam)

Participating Companies:

Company A - 52nd New York Volunteer Infantry "German Rangers"

Company Commander: Captain Paul Frank (Maximus Decimus Meridius)

Company A - 18th New York Infantry Regiment "New York State Rifles"

Company Commander: Captain Willhelm König (DerLoler)

Company A - 20th New York Infantry Regiment "Turner Rifles"

Company Commander: Captain Friedrich von Platen (von Platen)

Company A - 18th North Carolina Infantry Regiment "The German Volunteers"

Company Commander: Captain David von Leibniz (Angel)

Company B - 4th Texas Volunteers "The Tom Green Rifles"

Company Commander: Captain... (Syntax)

Company G - 2nd Maine Volunteers "Bangor Tigers"

Company Commander: Captain Alexander 'Ale' Lee (Doctor)

Battery A - 1st New Jersey Light Artillery - "Hexamer's Battery"

Battery Commander: Captain William Hexamer (zerosius)

Company I - 1st New York Cavalry Regiment "Lincoln Cavalry"

Company Commander: Captain Draine Henry J. (Kiwi)

Thread Layout by zerosius

Last edited by The German Volunteers; 05-02-2017 at 01:28 AM.

CSA Captain

hellos, you know if a French company exist?

The 1st Pennsylvania Light Artillery-Battery B desperately needs members. We're an artillary group so it's understandable that our member count is low until they add in artillery but I am happy to have line battles or help out another company in the meantime. Remember we are a Uk/eu company so we wil work on GMT time.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...tery-B-(EU-UK)

CSA Lieutenant General

Headquarters, Brigadier General Maxy Gregg
    2nd Brigade, Light Division
    Near Antietam, Maryland
    September 1862

Gentlemen of the South,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Brigadier General Maxcy Gregg, CO of Major General A. P. Hill's 2nd Brigade. My Brigade is continually looking for fine men to join our ranks, either in an existing company or by mustering a new company within historical allowance.I encourage you to browse through General Hill's Division post to view the companies currently under my command as well as the available options should you choose to muster your own. I believe you will find my Brigade as not only one of the most active, but also with the most numbers. We offer training from School of the Soldier to School of the Officer, as well as weekly company drill and monthly Brigade drill.

Currently my Brigade consists of six individual companies, one of which is newly formed and does need members. We are the best of the best with regular drill and probably one of the most active player bases in the game currently. If you are interested in joining an existing company, please contact the respective captain. If you are interested in mustering your own company, please contact me for further instruction.

On behalf of the Army of Northern Virginia and the State of South Carolina, I thank you in advance!

Respectfully Yours,

General Gregg
    Last edited by Hatchmo; 11-22-2016 at 07:05 PM.
    Col. Hatcher
    Adjutant, Drayton's Brigade

In Memoriam of my Confederate Ancestors:

Lt. General Nathan Bedford Forrest, Major William H. Forrest, Lt. Col. Aaron Forrest, Col. Jeffrey Forrest, Lt. Col. Jesse Forrest, Captain James M. Cathey, Harrison Haynes, Harper Haynes, Jopseh Martin, William G. Hatcher, John A. Hatcher, John J. Hatcher, D. Wesley Hatcher, James L. Hatcher

USA Captain

12th South Carolina, Co.F, Co.G

Join us TODAY!
    12th South Carolina Volunteers

{Commanders}

Battalion CO:Major James Dixon
    Battalion XO:Captain James Vines

Company F
    Company CO:Captain Holland
    Company XO:1st Lieutenant Cooper

Company G
    Company CO:Captain Walton
    Company XO:TBD

{Information}

[12th South Carolina, Co.F]
    Welcome everyone this is the steam group for the War of Rights company 12th South Carolina Company F. We are open for new recruits at all times to join add me Captian Dixon on steam or go to the company tool below. First off below is some history about the company.

{Engagements}

Gaines Mill
    Frayser's Farm
    Second Manassas
    Ox Hill
    Sharpsburg
    Sheperdstown
    Castleman's Ferry
    Fredericksburg
    Chancellorsville
    Gettysburg
    Falling Waters
    Bristoe Campaign
    Mine Run Campaign
    The Wilderness
    Spotsylvania Courthouse
    North Anna
    Cold Harbour

The 12th South Carolina was in many battles and lost many men in battle. There final days the 12th South Carolina surrendered with Confederate General Robert E. Lee at Appomattox Court House, Virgina on April 9th 1865 ending the war.

{Chain of Command}

12th South Carolina Volunteers

Third Battalion

Greggs Brigade

A.P Hills Light Divison

Jacksons Corps

Army of Northern Virgina
    Colonel - James Dixon,
    Commander of Eagle Brigade,
    Second Corps Union Army

CSA Lieutenant General

Pvt. Martin Brockenbrough's Battery A, I Corps

In honor of:
    Sgt. Benjamin J. Martin
    15th Alabama Infantry, Company E.
    Southern Cross of Honor Recipient

Personal Service Record
    U.S. ARMY SSGT. 11B20/2B/B4/5U
    6 Years Active Duty
    x2 Combat Deployments in OEF
    1-12 INF, 4th/2nd IBCT, 4ID

CSA Major

---

We are currently recruiting, however we are looking for those over the age of twenty-one and of a similar mind to ourselves. Exceptions can be made under certain circumstances. Our group is small and largely a social one more than anything else; we're currently cycling though a few games including Naval Action, Scourge of War: Waterloo, Rocket League and others.
    Feel free to contact for more information!

Lake Stevens,Washington Territory, United States
    I know I have enlisted in a unit but I was wondering if there are any West Coast, United States units here or who play at a time that we could play too? I live in WA state.

I was looking at the CSA earlier but it appears most you are actual real Southerners and play during times that I would still be at work. I just asked my General what times we play. I guess I should done all that first. I was just so excited about all this stuff. Plus I got busy with the flags.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by IRONSIDES View Post
    I know I have enlisted in a unit but I was wondering if there are any West Coast, United States units here or who play at a time that we could play too? I live in WA state.

I was looking at the CSA earlier but it appears most you are actual real Southerners and play during times that I would still be at work. I just asked my General what times we play. I guess I should done all that first. I was just so excited about all this stuff. Plus I got busy with the flags.
    You live on the west coast and you joined an Australian company. Rip.