Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

CSA Captain

Well, in a extremely sad attempt to get us back on track, I will post that Company A of the 55th Virginia is looking for members. At this time, in particular, I am in need of someone to fill our First Sergeant position.
    This is our thread: http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...ntry-Company-A
    If anyone would perhaps be interested, please feel to contact me on the forums on through telegram.

USA Captain

CSA Captain

Join the Richmond Howitzers today!

Professional people wanted! Part of the world does not matter. Language will be English. NA + EU server and times no more private life for you soldier!... Got to man the cannons!

Sorry, forgot this was here! But as you kight have seen in my post I'm looking for a Lt. Message me if you would like that position.

USA Brigadier General

ATTENTION!

Calling for all able bodied men, We the 1st Minnesota, Company B are looking for any citizen who is willing to fight and die for their country, We are an EU/NA/OC Unit, currently however we do not have enough EU players to fill a second company, so sign up today so the North American Boys can see some Europeans in action. As for the Australians, New Zealanders we support you guys with open arms as well, one of our members is from New Zealand(ironically named Kiwi) and i'm sure he'd love some more players to talk with about his area of the world.

For more information Contact Sergeant Michaelsmithern on steam(https://steamcommunity.com/id/Michaelsmithern)
    Or Enroll on our Thread, http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...-Companies-B-C
    And you can find us on the Company Tool as well.
    Last edited by michaelsmithern; 12-08-2016 at 12:56 AM.

USA General of the Army

Last edited by Bravescot; 12-16-2016 at 07:43 AM.

USA Captain

Rally, men of Wisconsin!!!

Men of Wisconsin, my brothers! Our country calls us to defend it! The vile Confederacy is threatening to break the Sacred Union of the United States of America! Only you, by signing up with the 7th Wisconsin Co. A and the Iron Brigade, can save it! Drive those vile rebels back to their rich, plantation owning, papas in disgrace and defeat! Drive them away and reforge our Sacred Union, cooled in the blood of greyback soldiers! Don't wait to be drafted! Join now!!!

*Message approved by Capt. Alexander Greene, 7th Wisconsin Co. A "Iron Guard"

CSA Major

Hi all, does anyone know of a UK or EU based confederate sharpshooter regiment I can join?

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by taffjones View Post
    Hi all, does anyone know of a UK or EU based confederate sharpshooter regiment I can join?
    This isn't really the thread to ask questions, so have a look here : http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...t=company+list

Shows all the companies which region they play

CSA Major

---

The 'Potomac Greys' are open and looking for all able-minded folk. We have a long history as a group, almost to a decade old now and have enjoyed playing video games with one another for just as long. Feel free to have a mosey through our thread here for more information.

Cheers!
    Captain Jim J Digby.