Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by loonetik View Post
    Do you have a website and discord?
    If you are still searching for a unit, The 8th Virginia would love to have you. The founders pride themselves on providing a realistic experience while maintaining a fun atmosphere. My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Skonchy/ and our discord is https://discord.gg/JnrtWMK

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by loonetik View Post
    Do you have a website and discord?
    Hello sir, our company uses teamspeak. I've sent you a friend request on the War of Rights forum and Steam.
    Last edited by Mississippi; 06-05-2017 at 08:20 AM.

If interested please use the back up TS3 until further notice.
    First Sergeant J. P. Beauregard
    Company K "Kabella County Raiders", 5th Texas Volunteer Infantry Regiment
    http://i.imgur.com/QotMJUG.png
    "Kabella County Raiders" is a re-imagination of Company K, which was actually Polk County Flying Artillery.

USA General of the Army

About the 42nd Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry Regiment

The 42nd Pennsylvania, 2nd Battalion, Co. E and Co. F, are a battalion of infantry that aim to be a well trained and disciplined, realism unit for the up and coming game War of Rights. We aim to have 1 or 2 events a week on the weekends as well as 1 training session, resulting in a maximum commitment of 3 events a week. The company plans on playing as both line and sharpshooter due to the regiment being armed with the Sharps Rifles and also due to them repeatedly throwing the rule book out the window. The Officers of the battalion hold a pool of knowledge and skills whilst the NCOs walk down their own path of specialization to create a team able to train men in all forms of combat. Men are recruited from all across the community with a wide range of different abilities; all are welcome in the 42nd Pennsylvania as long as you keep to the rules. The 42nd Pennsylvania aims to become a well-respected Battalion and hopes to join in the community with a blast.

Enlisting with the 42nd

If you are interested in enlisting with the 42nd Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry Regiment then click the poster above to fill out our application document.

CSA Colonel

Enlist In The 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry Today!

Join the 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry. Fight with Marylanders in the Maryland Campaign in order to defend or free Maryland. The 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry is a NEUTRAL company accepting both Confederate and Union players. We are 33 active men and growing with 16 already owning the alpha and hope to gain more men to fill in squad platoon and sectional roles such as command or just the back bone of the company. We wish to be semi-realistic but still wish to have fun while doing so. So join today either sign and application on the forum 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry Co. A & Co. B or join on the company tool 2nd Maryland Company B and within 1-3 days you will be accepted.
    Last edited by DomDowg; 12-04-2017 at 01:36 AM.

CSA Major

Enlist into the 14th Virginia today! Prestigious positions available!
    Last edited by MrMundy; 06-21-2017 at 06:36 PM. Reason: 'Replaced' old image with new one

On the question why the 1st Texas is the best out there for war of rights now as it stands. Is because of highly dedicated Officers willing to lead and learn not just lead and experiment. They have NCOs dedicated in perfection of how the formation should look and making sure people stay active. They have some of the most accurate shooters who are at this moment teaching the new recruits how to spill yankee blood at upto 400 meters. They have experience from past games and are dedicated in using Terrain in War of rights to there advantage to quickly turn the tides of battle. I pitty the yankee clans for thinking they have a chance when starting this war. I beleive the 1st Texas will prove themselves on the field every time there engaged and will show no weakness in overall superior Tactics. God Bless the Southern Cause

Quote Originally Posted by NJ87Army View Post
    On the question why the 1st Texas is the best out there for war of rights now as it stands. Is because of highly dedicated Officers willing to lead and learn not just lead and experiment. They have NCOs dedicated in perfection of how the formation should look and making sure people stay active. They have some of the most accurate shooters who are at this moment teaching the new recruits how to spill yankee blood at upto 400 meters. They have experience from past games and are dedicated in using Terrain in War of rights to there advantage to quickly turn the tides of battle. I pitty the yankee clans for thinking they have a chance when starting this war. I beleive the 1st Texas will prove themselves on the field every time there engaged and will show no weakness in overall superior Tactics. God Bless the Southern Cause
    Don't really agree with this. Not really liked how your NCO's conduct themselves in the game. Unneeded level of being bossy . Not being respectful when other NCO's are already in the game, see them as pushy and wanting to take over. I do not see them being involved listening to other members of the community. Very nice you promote the guys but it ain't the whole truth or every ones point of view. God Bless the Southern Cause

Looking for european based company.

USA General of the Army

Many Companies ... like mine .... and many larger organizations ... like Ewell's Division ... recruit both NA and EU.
    Often times it is more about time zones or common languages that bind a Unit together and not set Geographic Regions.
    Insomnia is also often a factor. heh
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.