Page 26 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper Davis View Post
    Hummm definatly Cavalry This up against General Morgan, i defiantly love knowledge, I looked up your group only 4 troopers, thats okay,. and While the other Cav units are traditional Mobile Infantry or Shock Cavalry we are the eyes and silent knife of the Division. We use stealth and speed to scout out the enemy, report on their movements and destroy their Command Structure. thats how i do in real life, i sent Cooley a friend request on steam ...Attachment 7134
    Colonel Cooley is the man, you will absolutely love this guy. The cavalry is rather small at this time but has great potential. I first started off with 1st VA CAV, made my way to 1st LT. and grew it into a powerhouse. Since then I was promoted to captain and got to start my own company and things went a little sour for the 1st VA but, the history of the 1st is bar none and I believe it will grow again into the best cavalry unit in the game. In fact joining a smaller but organized unit early on is advantageous to you due to the fact that you can rise through the ranks quickly and perhaps someday take a real leadership role in the company. Also when joining take into consideration you are part of Ewell's Division which consists of multiple companies that all train and fight together and keep in contact. Its a friendly group of guys who all have great personalities. (Sunday 4pm EST Ewell's Division Drill & promotions, 5pm EU event, 8pm NA event lead by yours truly Also on Monday at 5pm EST you can always join my 6th Louisiana Tigers, 1st GA (B), 42nd VA Drill and skirmish, Cooley is generally always with us at this time as well. Great group of very active guys and a ton of fun!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

CSA Major

Hummm definatly Cavalry This up against General Morgan, i defiantly love knowledge, I looked up your group only 4 troopers, thats okay,. and While the other Cav units are traditional Mobile Infantry or Shock Cavalry we are the eyes and silent knife of the Division. We use stealth and speed to scout out the enemy, report on their movements and destroy their Command Structure. thats how i do in real life, i sent Cooley a friend request on steam ...Attachment 7134
    It is Cooley's group(troop). And as a friend seeing he isnt online I felt the need to promote his unit! So good you sent him a request my mission is completed here.

USA General of the Army

Good Day,
    Added you on Steam and sent you a Telegram with the Info and Links needed to see if we have a Cav Unit that fits your style.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

CSA Major

Hi Trooper Davis,
    As a new, UK based recruit to the Grey Ghosts, I can recommend the unit. As has been said, were small at present but Col Cooley is utterly dedicated to the quality and success of the Company - If you have not already, take a look at the Grey Ghosts forum, I'm sure the good Colonel will have provided a link. There are some fantastic links for information on the game and historical sources for cavalry and much more. If you want to chat about it, feel free to pm me. Whichever way you go, welcome aboard and hope to see you in game.

All the best,

John Jones

Greetings,

The 15th Alabama Company A is looking for members.
    Hard fighting Privates! And NCO's willing to lead and guide the men during the battle!
    Do you have a keen tactical view? Can you keep your calm during battle? Can you give clear commands? Then I need you as my Officer!

"Captain Feagin was very popular with the men, not only of his own company, but of the entire regiment. He was known by them all as a brave, efficient officer, who shirked no duties and was always at his post.Colonel Feagin was of a genial, cheerful disposition, approachable at all times by any man in his regiment, calm and cool in the face of danger, never allowing himself to be carried away by excitement. "

CSA Captain

The 2nd Georgia Company G is actively Recruiting new members to bolster its ranks.

We are looking for members who are willing to have fun and roleplay

We will be Recruiting In Game randomly throughout the weekdays and every Saturday from 6 pm central until the Beginning of the George's Corner Events.
    Last edited by Whip; 09-02-2017 at 11:21 PM.

EUROPEANS & GERMANS The 15th Alabama Company A Is in need of members! Also Americans who have a different day and night
    rhythm like myself

We will be working with the 15th Alabama Companies G & H & I
    They are apart of Ewell's Division.
    Last edited by themanfromalabama; 09-03-2017 at 10:42 AM.

CSA Major

Brave Men Gather Round!

Up to Arms for the South!

The 47th Virginia calls for Volunteers! Glory and Victory awaits; make Virginia proud!

Company Thread: Click here
    Company Tool: Click here
    Last edited by MrMundy; 09-05-2017 at 07:08 PM.

USA Brigadier General

Last edited by Johann Günderson; 09-05-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Only the ones with the best eyesight may join your ranks? :-)