Page 32 of 78 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by WeeFilly View Post
    Wello,

joined the game just today, so yeah, I am noob. Watched a couple of videos though and yes, I do want to join a company.

Preferably EU and English speaking.

Willing to obey whatever order is given as well willing to stay in character. Have Headset etc, of course.

Cheers,
    WeeFilly
    Hello WeeFilly, welcome to the forum, the 66th would be glad to have you on board, we are indeed an EU company, myself living in the UK.

If you would like to join, the link is available below:
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...-Infantry-B-Co
    If you decide to join another company however, I do wish you the best of luck and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Otherwise, feel free to add me on Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168271912/

USA General of the Army

Wello,

joined the game just today, so yeah, I am noob. Watched a couple of videos though and yes, I do want to join a company.

Willing to obey whatever order is given as well willing to stay in character. Have Headset etc, of course.

Cheers,
    WeeFilly
    Hey Wello,

The 42nd Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry Regiment is always looking for new and hard working players to join the ranks. We're split into two companies with Company F "Irish Infantry" being the dedicated EU company. I myself am from the UK and am the overall Battalion Commander.

If you'd like to find out more feel free to have a browser of our forum thread: http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...-E-amp-F-EU-NA if from there you'd like to join feel free fill out the application located on said thread.

If you're looking for a possible EU Confederate regiment I can recommend no finer unit the the 6th Alabama Company H: http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...o-H-amp-K-quot

Wello,

Cheers,
    WeeFilly
    Hey Boy,

To depend which side would you like fighting for ? South or North ?

If you are interesting we recruit some people like you we speak a both language english and french and we are base all in EU exept me the founder of this regiment (i live in South Pacific area) so if you are interesting to fight for the south join us here : http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...mpany-A-French or contac me by steam ID steam: II-[18th LA]Cpt.P.Cleburne.The 18th LA joined the Stonewall Jackson's Second Corps.

Hopefully you will join us on this adventure ?

See you around !

Cpt. Cleburne
    COS of 18th LA
    1st Brigade
    Stonewall Jackson's Second Corps
    Last edited by FIGHT Black phoenix; 12-11-2017 at 02:08 AM.
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

CSA Colonel

Enlist In The 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry Today!

Join the 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry. Fight with Marylanders in the Maryland Campaign in order to defend or free Maryland. The 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry is a NEUTRAL company accepting both Confederate and Union players. We are 36 active men and growing with 16 already owning the alpha and hope to gain more men to fill in squad platoon and sectional roles such as command or just the back bone of the company. We wish to be semi-realistic but still wish to have fun while doing so. So join today either sign and application on the forum 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry Co. A & Co. B or join on the company tool 2nd Maryland Company B and within 1-3 days you will be accepted.

Hi all ,

The 18th LA looking for a person who speaks english and french as well , the experiences in game doesnt matter i will give some training , it will be promoted as Lieutnant and lead the english platoon

Cpt. P . Cleburne
    COS of 18th LA
    1st Brigade
    Last edited by FIGHT Black phoenix; 12-18-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of

CSA Captain

Join the 8th Florida H company
    We are a recently mustered company, looking for new recruits. Being so young a company any recruits would be in line for quick promotions as we grow.

Forum page: http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...rida-Company-H

Group steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/8thFlCoH/

Hi all ,

The 18th LA looking for a person who speaks english and french as well , the experiences in game doesnt matter i will give some training , it will be promoted as Lieutnant and lead the english platoon

Cpt. P . Cleburne
    COS of 18th LA
    1st Brigade
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of

From Seven Pines to Sharpsburg and Chancellorsville to Spotsylvania, the Third Alabama Regiment played a key role in the Civil War. One of the first infantry units from the Deep South to make the journey to Virginia in 1861, the Third Alabama Co. A was the first to cross the Potomac into Maryland and to enter the streets of Gettysburg in 1863.

We are a mixed unit EU /NA / ASIA (China)
    Mixing fun with a role play aspect most important factor for us is teamwork. This is not a one-man show we will make use of the roles and ranks the time era held.

Friendly causual gamers are welcome. We are also looking for the American Civil War geeks who are motivated to help out and build this company with us.
    We have still a lot of positions for NCO and Officer roles and ranks for those who are in love with the game and have the motivation and quality to take on these ranks.

Our 1st Lt is German and our NCO(Cpl.) 1st platoon is French. We do not care how messed up your English is or what kind of accent you have :-) As long as you want to be part of a tight group. We are active but we do not pressure anybody. Private life always comes first and we can understand some weekends you just want to dive into another game.

If this interests you then I hope to hear from you or see you volunteer with us.

La Compagnie A du 3e Alabama recrute ! Se voulant multi-culturelle et composée de volontaires venant des quatre coins du monde nous recherchons des joueurs actifs et motivés ne parlant pas forcément la langue anglaise même si cela est conseillé, des entrainements visant à apprendre aux joueurs les ordres et directives en anglais seront mis en place afin d’aider les joueurs à s’adapter rapidement même si ceux-ci ne connaissent pas la langue. Compagnie Semi-Rp nous cherchons avant tout à jouer et à nous amuser ensemble tout en respectant la hiérarchie et le rp militaire dans la limite du fun bien entendu. Alors si vous souhaitez vous investir et nous rejoindre n’hésitez pas à nous contacter directement !

Corporal Charles Lebailec, Chef de section et responsable francophone

Regards ,
    HQ 3rd Alabam
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

Just backed today, haven't even played a game yet but looking for a regiment. Migrating over from M&B, and the clusterf*** that is becoming Holdfast.

EST Time zone, typical playtime is between 10PM to 1-2AM. I do have two little kids, so looking for a little more relaxed structure when it comes to attendance and having to step AFK for a minute or two. South or North, no preference really.

sent you a PM
    Welcome to the game!
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company