Im looking for a European Company
    The 9th NY has an EU company!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    The 9th NY has an EU company!
    are you a part of it?

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus917 View Post
    Im looking for a European Company
    Check out the 42nd Pennsylvania (13th Pennsylvania Reserves), Co. F- it's our EU unit, and the oldest unit in War of Rights. We started in 2015, and we've been going strong for over 3 years!

Best,
    Dman979

CSA Captain

Enlist today!

8th Florida on Antietam

Contact us on Steam Group!

8th Florida Infantry Regiment is one of the oldest active units in history of War of Rights, formed by Captain William Carney two years ago. From then, our ranks are still growing, currently we hold two battle-ready platoons of battle-hardened veterans as well as unruly young new recruits. Our ages range from 13 to 61. Our members comes from homelands of Florida, France, Finland, Spain, Sweden, Belgium, Britain, Czech, and even from Jordan. We are semi-harcore company focused on line battle engagement, each of our soldiers is feeling like home, when there is line formation around him, there we shine most. Our drill sessions are focused on Hardee's drill manual, which we implement on the battlefield. We also regularly sponsor community events and keep close cooperation with other regiments we fight with. We are one of the founder members of the United European Community, recognized by the Campfire Games themselves. We will fight with the honor, courage, and devotion to defend our Florida homeland against invaders from the North. Best of the best from Sunshine state. Any Fate But Submission!
    <a href=https://i.imgur.com/STfZmky.png target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/STfZmky.png</a>

Hello all,

I am NA, I'm 19 years old with TS and discord. I have been playing games like these since Mount and Musket if any of you remember that game, and am looking for a French-speaking or Spanish-speaking company based in North America, of which side does not matter to me.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by matias View Post
    Hello all,

I am NA, I'm 19 years old with TS and discord. I have been playing games like these since Mount and Musket if any of you remember that game, and am looking for a French-speaking or Spanish-speaking company based in North America, of which side does not matter to me.
    your best bet is to contact 6th LA then, they have a French speaking platoon and a Spanish speaking platoon, 1st GA has a Spanish platoon as well but all EU guys. This is a list of all steadily active groups currently in the game, make sure to check it twice to see who's naughty or nice
    Last edited by Warboy; 12-17-2018 at 08:43 PM.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

Many thanks.

USA Major

Click picture to enlist!
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

Looking for a CSA Company. Active most days and willing to follow orders have discord and TS. 30 years old looking for mature company to serve with.