Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

Holdfast group looking for mercenary opportunities with regiment

We have a small group of our holdfast members who are looking to join a regiment in a mercenary capacity. Preferably to run as a small splinter line under the same banner. We occasionally attend events with the 39th but are looking for a regiment that have more of an active attendance in events. Due to our holdfast schedule we cannot commit to a full WOR schedule but would like to hop in to the odd event once or twice a week. Happy to change our tags to reg tags etc.

Steam id: steamcommunity.com/id/whububle

Anyone who could help us out please add me on steam.

Thanks

USA Captain

Looking to possibly join a regiment thats willing to accept my Military/Job schedule, :P. CSA or Union, Past experience was a regimental leader in NW small regiment only had like 20 people but meh was over 10yrs ago lol ... Discord [MG]KruxRiCharan#0897
    Much Respect

Krux RiCharan

Quote Originally Posted by Krux View Post
    Looking to possibly join a regiment thats willing to accept my Military/Job schedule, :P. CSA or Union, Past experience was a regimental leader in NW small regiment only had like 20 people but meh was over 10yrs ago lol ... Discord [MG]KruxRiCharan#0897
    Check out The 1st Georgia Regulars CSA, great group of guys, experienced and dedicated leaders and weekly events, professional gameplay with one of the oldest and longest running regiments, we would be happy to have you! https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompa...panyToolHeader

Robinsons Battery.jpg Robinson's Battery 4 is searching for new recruits. We are a Artillery division seeking to increase our roster. Currently we only have one member (myself) and I'd very much like to see that change soon. So If you're interested in a Union Artillery Division please message me at. https://steamcommunity.com/id/mikeosix on Steam or RikoTravis#0589 on Discord! Looking forward to hearing from you.

USA Lieutenant General

Forum page:

We have two events a week and one on the weekends, as well as one training session each week, for a total of three events weekly.
    Armed with Sharps breechloading rifles, the battalion fights in both line and skirmish formations, as a homage to the historic unit's disregard for the rule book.

Battalion officers hold a pool of knowledge and skills, and the NCO corps walks their own path of specialization.
    This winning combination creates a team able to train men in all forms of combat. Players are recruited from all across the community with a wide range of different abilities; all are welcome in the 42nd Pennsylvania as long as you keep to the rules.

Steam Group:

Youtube Video's:

CURRENTLY RECRUITING NA & EU

My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008699763/

About Us

Rowan's Battery was brought back to life by Captain Tea early in 2020 and has since grown into an active and well trained unit . We pride ourselves on our professionalism on the field, and our shenanigans off it. We play every weekend as part of Hood's Division, a large and active community within War of Rights. If you are looking for a close knit and inclusive unit to play with then look no further! We also attend both EU and NA events with members from all over the globe so all are welcome!

History

The Rowan Artillery was called up 3 May 1861 for twelve months service. The men were organized in Salisbury, North Carolina before being sent to Weldon, North Carolina where the men would enter the Confederate service for 3 years or the duration of the war.

It was here that Captain James Reilly took command of the artillery unit. Reilly was an Irish Immigrant, who had been a member of the United States regular army. He had fought during the Mexican American War in artillery and at the start of the War Between the States; Reilly was the Ordnance Sergeant at the United State post of Fort Johnston in Smithville, North Carolina. He was known in the service as “Old Tarantula”, and was described by a soldier of the 4th Texas as “rough, gruff, grizzly and brave. He loved his profession and knew his business.”

Last edited by Tea; 11-23-2020 at 01:30 PM.

Ive played this game for some weeks now and are looking for a somewhat active english speakning - european based - regiment. Please let me know if your regiment is recruiting. - Grasfield