Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

Hello everyone since i couldnt find any Arty units on Union side that picked my Interest, i ask here before i start my own Unit (kinda did already) about me i am 27 years old i am European and I am a Student atm before or if you offer anything 3 things should be clear First it is not just me Who joins 2nd thing is the units min age should be 18 (i dont like being ordered arround by a 13 yo) 3rd remember it is written before you lose your temper about this messy Post if you have further questions add me on discord Lao#5316 god bless ya'll
    Last edited by Onizuka; 10-28-2021 at 04:52 PM.

Hello I'm looking for a company that doesn't have strict attendance requirements I should be able to attend most events but there may be some days I'm doing something else can explain more when you contact me. I've joined union companies in the past but I'm open to either side I've also have not played this game in a year so may be a little rusty. About me I'm 33 live in NA in the EST time zone please add me on Discord majstingray#2379 I look forward to talking to you.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    Hello I'm looking for a company that doesn't have strict attendance requirements I should be able to attend most events but there may be some days I'm doing something else can explain more when you contact me. I've joined union companies in the past but I'm open to either side I've also have not played this game in a year so may be a little rusty. About me I'm 33 live in NA in the EST time zone please add me on Discord majstingray#2379 I look forward to talking to you.
    Life comes up and takes us away at times, come join us at the Ninth Corps: IXCorps.org

Kämpfe an unserer Seite für deine Kameraden neben dir!

Wenn wir dein Interesse geweckt haben, gibt es hier im Forum weitere Informationen zu unserer Kompanie:
    Forumthread

Alternativ kann dir auch unser Steamguide weiterhelfen, den du hier findest:
    Steamguide

Anschließen kannst du dich unserer Kompanie im CompanyTool,
    CompanyTool

oder auch über eine Beitrittsanfrage an unsere Steamgruppe.
    Steamgruppe

sowie auch über unseren Rekrutierungsdiscord:
    Discord

(Natürlich reicht auch nur eine Möglichkeit )
    Wir freuen uns darauf dich im Drillcamp anzutreffen.

Bis dann Kämpfer des Südens.

Howdy,
    Shenandoah Valley "Chosen Men" does have strict requirements,
    not specifically by age as much as of "character:"

EU, NA, & AUS time zones are when we have events:
    we have members from Europe and Southeast Asia.
    Last edited by TawGrey; 12-08-2021 at 03:02 AM. Reason: correction

Hello!

I'm 40, a Polish living in Belgium, a fresh new recruit looking for an English speaking CSA team in Europe without a very strict participation code (I have 2 kids, so...father's duty 1st! ;-) ). Could anyone recommend something?

Hello Fortis, welcome to the forum!

I recommend 8th Florida Infantry, Co. A for you. That´s one of the bigger English speaking units in Europe, with members of different nations. Joining them would also give you access to the big regular UEC events on the weekend.

You can find them here:
    Discord 8th Fla
    https://i.ibb.co/3FsY8gQ

Thanks for the recommendation! I've just applied and will join the 1st event this Saturday! :-)

I am pleased if I was able to help. The 8th Fla is really an excellent regiment, please pass on my regards to the guys there. And I'll see you again on the field of honor, I guarantee, when the Yankees learn to run as fast as they do so frequently...

For Dixie!

https://i.ibb.co/3FsY8gQ

USA Lieutenant General

EU & NA
    Click on the posters to apply: