Thread: The 6th Wisconsin Volunteer Regiment?

The 6th Wisconsin Volunteer Regiment?

Alright just to get this out of the way right away I DO NOT RESERVE any company nor the whole regiment. This is just a theory and is not permanent. Now my theory is that if we can get people to form at least 10-12 companies we can in theory form a whole Regiment . And if we get these companies with at least 10 people in each we can have about 100 or 120 people in the regiment and becoming the most Feared thing in War of Rights. And depending on how many people can be in a server, have about an eighth of the server be just us. We would be a formidable line and could potentially knock down anything that comes at us and dominate the battlefield. Now again I say I do not reserve these companies out of the 6th Wisconsin, A B C D E F G H I J. These companies can join by a Private message on the forum to let me know. This is just a theory but if proven can become a big thing in WoR. And may revolutionize the forum as we know it.
    Singing off,
    Captain, Rufus Dawes
    6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry
    Company K
    GG America, you had a good run. Cant wait to be slaves of the New Soviet Empire.

Reserved for a Regimental Roster if successful.
    GG America, you had a good run. Cant wait to be slaves of the New Soviet Empire.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Good Luck
    Thanks!

USA Sergeant

Now we just have to hope that the devs add the manual of arms from Chandlers drill book... that was used by the Wisconsin regiments in the Iron brigade
    (should be rather easy since it just mix positions already used by the more common books)
    Thomas Bernstorff Aagaard

Quote Originally Posted by thomas aagaard View Post
    Now we just have to hope that the devs add the manual of arms from Chandlers drill book... that was used by the Wisconsin regiments in the Iron brigade
    (should be rather easy since it just mix positions already used by the more common books)
    That would be awesome!

CSA Sergeant

interesting concept good luck
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e4/e6/51/e4e6516dc8572353cf4a5048d0c8b492--civil-war-art-gettysburg-battlefield.jpg