Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: War of Rights on console?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt.Scott View Post
    console peaseants! Muhahahahaha!
    I took it here. Forgive me. Console peasants.

GG America, you had a good run. Cant wait to be slaves of the New Soviet Empire.

USA Captain

Omfg man just stop xD

USA Captain

Having a console version might attract other new players but I want them separate.

USA Major

since I play on any system I can lay my Hands on I probably would end up playing it on pc and consoles :P

USA Captain

I would love to see this on console! I think the growing success of Verdun rather dispels the arrogant and solipsistic presupposition that console gamers have less intelligent pallets. While I'm content to play this game on PC, I find console more accessible, reliable for me personally, and way better for social gaming, and I have a few friends who would love to play it on PS4.

I guess I'm just curious if such a possibility is on the table in the future, kind of like how Verdun eventually made the jump from PC to console.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercanto View Post
    I would love to see this on console! I think the growing success of Verdun rather dispels the arrogant and solipsistic presupposition that console gamers have less intelligent pallets. While I'm content to play this game on PC, I find console more accessible, reliable for me personally, and way better for social gaming, and I have a few friends who would love to play it on PS4.

I guess I'm just curious if such a possibility is on the table in the future, kind of like how Verdun eventually made the jump from PC to console.
    Never say never but we have no plans regarding a console version at all at this point.

- Trusty

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Mercanto View Post

yes I have stopped playing Verdun a good bit because of it... I'm not against it, its just that since then I don't stand a chance, I'm killed before I can even leave the trench most times... those younger guys are just a LOT better than me with their button mashing. (especially the Asians)
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Never say never but we have no plans regarding a console version at all at this point.

- Trusty
    Hopes springs eternal . Thanks for answering my question . I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will happen one day.

With the way the console market is going, this game would have to be watered down quite a bit to fit either console.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dire View Post
    I'd hope not, either. Given the type of game I doubt console players would even want it in the first place.
    I have a PS4 and a lot of my friends and others would like to see it on console.