Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 108

Thread: 1st Minnesota Battalion Companies B-C

  1. #81

    USA Major

    Sapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    14
    Awesome! how active is the 1st and what are some of the things I should do to best prepare?

  2. #82

    USA Brigadier General

    michaelsmithern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Statesville, North Carolina
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
    Awesome! how active is the 1st and what are some of the things I should do to best prepare?
    We are semi active at the moment, but that's because most of our members do not have access to the alpha, those that do show up however are an interesting group of individuals.

    As for what to expect, well if you don't know the drill(orders) you'll catch on fairly easy as it's mostly self explanotory, if you need help one of the members will say something about it. as for our attitude we aren't serious, we take a fair bit of relaxation in our playing, we do however expect that you just follow orders, besides that you good to go for talking, unless Jon says to be quiet as he might be listening for something.

    Lastly If you haven't accepted my request on steam be sure to do that, and i'll add you to our steam group, so we know who all is in it.

  3. #83

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Posts
    2
    Hello everyone! When are we going to do a major drill practise? I would love to see us all at the drill camp soon. Marching, fire our muskets, and practise line ups and just chat and have a cup of coffee or something?!

    Best regards

    Rec. Karl Karlsson

  4. #84

    USA Major

    Sapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Karlsson View Post
    Hello everyone! When are we going to do a major drill practise? I would love to see us all at the drill camp soon. Marching, fire our muskets, and practise line ups and just chat and have a cup of coffee or something?!

    Best regards

    Rec. Karl Karlsson
    I agree! I think we should get an event organized

  5. #85

    USA Brigadier General

    michaelsmithern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Statesville, North Carolina
    Posts
    869
    Attention All 1stMN members we have our own little drill session tonight, to get a good look at our line, We urge any and all of you to come and join, If you need details the Teamspeak IP and time should be listed within your dispatches on the Company Tool, if you have any question feel free to ask any of the Company Command, Michaelsmithern, Johann, Thiallvar, or Cox.

    Thanks again and hope to see our members there tonight

  6. #86

    USA Captain

    Mercanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24
    Just volunteered for Company B tonight! Should have the Alpha as soon as Paypal gets it's act together (hopefully tomorrow). So thrilled to see the 1st Minnesota here, though I would have loved for there to have been a Company E :P (most of the men in the regiment that I've studied were from Company E lol).
    No useless coffin enclosed his breast,
    Nor in sheet nor in shroud we bound him,
    But he lay like a warrior taking his rest,
    With his shelter tent around him.

  7. #87

    USA Brigadier General

    michaelsmithern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Statesville, North Carolina
    Posts
    869
    Well we are very glad to have you part of us, and down the road if we get enough men we will fill the Company C spot(provided it's not taken in the company tool) and then move on to E.

    If you need any more information please feel free to contact:
    Myself http://steamcommunity.com/id/Michaelsmithern/
    Jon(Thiallvar) http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThialvarMikkelsson
    Johann: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohannGunderson
    Cox: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063195212

    one of these people should help you.

  8. #88

    USA Captain

    Mercanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    Well we are very glad to have you part of us, and down the road if we get enough men we will fill the Company C spot(provided it's not taken in the company tool) and then move on to E.

    If you need any more information please feel free to contact:
    Myself http://steamcommunity.com/id/Michaelsmithern/
    Jon(Thiallvar) http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThialvarMikkelsson
    Johann: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohannGunderson
    Cox: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063195212

    one of these people should help you.
    If we get Company E, I'm rewriting my biography as Thomas Presnall or Alfred Carpenter! XD

    Are there any upcoming events we are participating in? I'm itching to try a battle!
    No useless coffin enclosed his breast,
    Nor in sheet nor in shroud we bound him,
    But he lay like a warrior taking his rest,
    With his shelter tent around him.

  9. #89

    USA General of the Army

    John Cooley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    381
    Huzzah 1st MN ... Glad to Meet our Worthy Foes!
    Ewell's Division Newspaper - 2nd Edition - August is out and Posted HERE. First Edition - July is HERE.
    September Edition will have a Full Page Feature on 1st MN and we can't wait to share it with you Yanks.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

  10. #90

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1
    I've applied for this regiment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •