Thread: In Game Order of Battle Historical Accuracy

CSA Major

In Game Order of Battle Historical Accuracy

This may have already been discussed. If so, pardon me, but I don't have time to look for it. I noticed someone reserving a unit that was not even formed until 1863 and which also primarily served along the coasts of SC, GA, and FL. Since one of the stated goals of War of Rights was to be as authentic as possible, I would like to see only regiments that are documented to the Maryland Campaign represented in game.

CSA Colonel

Let me fin A P Hills document
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

CSA Colonel

"If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SGT Shannon View Post
    This may have already been discussed. If so, pardon me, but I don't have time to look for it. I noticed someone reserving a unit that was not even formed until 1863 and which also primarily served along the coasts of SC, GA, and FL. Since one of the stated goals of War of Rights was to be as authentic as possible, I would like to see only regiments that are documented to the Maryland Campaign represented in game.
    Locke has provided you links with "official" orders of battles.

As far as people reserving companies, there is no restriction on who can reserve what. IF you scroll to the very bottom of my Orders, you will see a list of companies that have been formed that do not conform to the historical orders of battle.

Just because they do not conform does not mean they can not be created.