I'm glad they do, so far it's been an interesting discussion so far

Indeed

CSA Corporal

Still feeling the Bern.
    "War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."

- Ambrose Bierce

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by crazychester1247 View Post
    You get the basic idea though right? He's trying to become more popular with Latino voters after he called them all rapists, and criminals, yada yada. and just because someone loves/hates something produced by a culture does not mean they love/hate that culture.
    well he never said latino/a were rapist, and criminals, he said there has been a large majority of illegal immigrants(which happen to be coming from mexico) that have commited such crimes. Now i don't agree with the man, nor do i want him to be president, i'd just rather have it so he isn't accused of saying things he never did.

USA Sergeant

he said:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems,(...)
    "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

So yes, He did say that majority of Mexican immigrant are criminals and rapists.... And even question if any of them are not...

A very ... racist? statement.

Racism is not a good word for it since "mexican" is not a race.
    We need another word for when is directed at a nationality...

Here is a commend on the topic from Forbes:
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaest.../#1ccb674b7076
    Thomas Bernstorff Aagaard

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by thomas aagaard View Post
    he said:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems,(...)
    "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

So yes, He did say that majority of Mexican immigrant are criminals and rapists.... And even question if any of them are not...

A very ... racist? statement.

Racism is not a good word for it since "mexican" is not a race.
    We need another word for when is directed at a nationality...

Here is a commend on the topic from Forbes:
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaest.../#1ccb674b7076
    you are correct, but to say he is referring to all immigrants is hard to say,

quote to FOX news(yeah it's fox, but it isn't any better than CNN or MSN, so sorry for the biased part of it) :“What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”

Now i don't believe Mexico is sending their worst, it may be that these people come over because they may find it simpler to get away with such crime, especially if they were under an illegal alien status.

Anyways yes you were right on what you said

Oh and i found this article to be an interesting read on the subject https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nts-and-crime/
    Last edited by michaelsmithern; 05-06-2016 at 04:38 PM.

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    From flicking over his website he seems to be Pro-wall, Anti free health care (I can see is arguments for it being a burden on the economy but the US really needs it), wants reforms with Sino-American treade agreements, better care for veterans (One of the few positions I agree with), tax reforms that seem very poorly founded, stronger 2nd Amendment rights and immigration reforms that would make UKIP uneasy.

I am a Sander supports and I vote for the UK Conservative party. THAT is saying something.
    Yea and this guy is the owner of my place of work and while he is crazy he saved 300 jobs when nobody wanted the company so for that i hope he wins haha Only kidding i wouldn't vote for him if i had the choice would be the bern any day of the week.

very surprised for some reason at the bold for some reason haha

All american parties are pretty right by UK standards myself ive a strong center left leaning hence being mostly a lib dem however had to vote labour this election to try and tactically stop the tories and the labour MP is pretty good.
    Last edited by Challis89; 05-06-2016 at 07:30 PM.

sig courtesy of MadWolf 42nd Pen

USA Private

* 2 years later* download (2).jpgimages (2).jpg Trumpolini