Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 1st Minnesota Infantry Regiment - Company B "Stillwater Guard"

About how many people do you have in the 1st Minnesota?

USA Brigadier General

*Update to the 1st Minnesota Company B* Our Company has reached the limit of 100 men on the company tool. We have started the 1st Minnesota Company C under me. If you wish to join do so through Company C under Johann Gunderson

USA Captain

Welcome 1st Minnesota from the 6th Wisconsin Co B from across the Mighty Mississippi River, and good luck to you!

USA Lieutenant General

Have to say this is an awesome thread.

Kyle

Banned
    good post!

Banned
    Good Luck from company C, and D!

Do you have a microphone: Yes
    Do you have teamspeak (if not can you download it): Yes
    How did you hear of us: I googled a company to join and Im from MN so I thought it would be fun!
    Why do you wish to join: I want to join because I want to be apart of this team while in game. I believe that if you are apart of a regiment or company while you are fighting, it makes the experience even better

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Soderlund View Post
    Do you have a microphone: Yes
    Do you have teamspeak (if not can you download it): Yes
    How did you hear of us: I googled a company to join and Im from MN so I thought it would be fun!
    Why do you wish to join: I want to join because I want to be apart of this team while in game. I believe that if you are apart of a regiment or company while you are fighting, it makes the experience even better
    i do not believe this company is active anymore as in i wish they were, for i am also a Minnesotan.

If you do need to join a company though the 4th NJ is Working to be active. we are made from Some minnesotans.

CSA Major

Why don't you guys add it's commander https://steamcommunity.com/id/JohannGunderson/ and see if it is truly done for, because pretty sure he told me most of his guys are early access and beta pledgers only he and a few others have alpha but plan to get in full gear once beta arrives.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

Yeah id be interested. Whats your steam name? what should I do to get started?