Thread: Company Tool

USA Brigadier General

Company Tool

So as most of already know a Company tool has been added to war of rights, and is shown off in the kickstarter update 12, https://warofrights.com/KickstarterU...ationContainer there is the link so you can check it out if you have not already, and all i really wish to know is an ETA for this, as we do have the technical alpha coming in a few weeks and the actual alpha not far behind.

If you the devs or community members are unsure it's fine, but some kind of time frame would be nice to know

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    So as most of already know a Company tool has been added to war of rights, and is shown off in the kickstarter update 12, https://warofrights.com/KickstarterU...ationContainer there is the link so you can check it out if you have not already, and all i really wish to know is an ETA for this, as we do have the technical alpha coming in a few weeks and the actual alpha not far behind.

If you the devs or community members are unsure it's fine, but some kind of time frame would be nice to know
    I would bet that the developers are probably putting all of their time into getting the Drill Camp out. The company tool will probably come much later.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Rithal View Post
    I would bet that the developers are probably putting all of their time into getting the Drill Camp out. The company tool will probably come much later.
    i'm sure you are right, I was just thinking since we haven't heard much about it, since that update or when hinkel set up the company tool thread in the "companies" thread. Oh well guess i'll have to wait and see, and waiting is half the battle