Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gatling guns?

As in, battles with marines in them or ship combat? Because I honestly could never see the latter happening.
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

It would still be fun to use to me even if the rate of killing isint that high compared to wounding someone

Ship battles

Off topic slightly but I got to ask David did you draw your user profile picture or did you find it on the Internet

This would require a total new game in terms of graphics, props and gameplay.

Could be something for 2022...

Also, please stop the tripple posting, Death!

This was drawn by someone else as a commission.

Also, try to edit posts rather than double or triple posting.
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

I normally don't triple post but the poeple around me and this crapping public internet at college makes it slightly hard today sorry about that also I think they only need to the game the dev team just needs to upgrade and update and they go along line adding new campaigns or new areas of the militaries

That would be a cool admin weapon, stick it on a admin horse and kill everyone

Hate Admins every admin ever I've seen is a dush and a half but if they have the Gatling gun to the cavarlery that would be historically accurate

USA Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Hate Admins every admin ever I've seen is a dush and a half but if they have the Gatling gun to the cavarlery that would be historically accurate
    Wait what? Not once have I ever heard or even seen anything about Cavalry and the Gatling gun. They simply don't go together nor would they even be able to work together. Think about it, try mounting a large bulky hand cranked weapon on a horse and try shooting it, that is if you could even aim the damn thing.