Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Alpha!

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Jasont View Post
    Negative.

Not at the to or bottom of the message. No blue letters at all....
    Weird. Well if you've got steam then open it and when your in your library click on add game and then enter code or something along those lines. Hope that helps!
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

USA Lieutenant Colonel

NVM Locke1740!

I had to send the email to a second email address. Apparently my other email wasnt downloading the entire email.

Thanks for the help though!

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Jasont View Post
    NVM Locke1740!

I had to send the email to a second email address. Apparently my other email wasnt downloading the entire email.

Thanks for the help though!
    No problem! Always happy to help!
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

will there be any events soon as i would like to play with people asap

Overton Hood Gun For Hire

"Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave".- Thomas Jonathan Jackson

CSA Major

I am a major and I have yet to receive my key.
    Guardian of the Pineapples
    - b0ss -

USA Major

I haven't been able to get a email with a key in it, how long might it take to get one?
    JOIN THE 28th MASS VOLUNTEER INFANTRY COMPANY B!!!!! WE GOT COLD WOMEN AND WARM BEER!

ADD [28thMA]DatLil_Gun ON STEAM TODAY!!!!

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Drac View Post
    I haven't been able to get a email with a key in it, how long might it take to get one?
    The developers are looking into the issue right now. It is some sort of bug related to Major tiers. Other people who were having the bug earlier have since received their key. Check your spam/trash folders in the meantime.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

USA Major

Played for just shy of a hour today checking to see how the laptop handles the Alpha. One word guys: Immersive. It feels very realistic. It feels exactly like its an American Civil War version of ARMA 3. I'm loving WoR and we can't even skirmish yet.
    "Although a soldier by profession, I have never felt any sort of fondness for war, and I have never advocated it, except as a means of peace."
    - Ulysses S. Grant

"War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."
    - William Tecumseh Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Skidjit View Post
    Played for just shy of a hour today checking to see how the laptop handles the Alpha. One word guys: Immersive. It feels very realistic. It feels exactly like its an American Civil War version of ARMA 3. I'm loving WoR and we can't even skirmish yet.
    Glad you're enjoying it even at this early state!

- Trusty

I am apart of the alpha but i never got my code for the game...