Thread: I'm out

CSA Colonel

I'm out

Basically after 10 hours of waiting I go home, finish the download, go to start the alpha it says my graphics card is bad starts downloading Windows 10 for some reason and it breaks my laptop. So I guess I'm out for awhile, not anyone else's doing so Devs don't take this as your own doing and I guess I'll miss the alpha and the beta unless a miracle happens. Guess this is my goodbye to the alpha I never got to try.
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

USA Brigadier General

There is your first problem, you have a laptop.

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Johann Günderson View Post
    There is your first problem, you have a laptop.
    Look I don't want to go on about having a laptop, I'm just saying I'm done.

And I'm not asking for help
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

CSA Lieutenant General

Well thats poopy. I have a laptop too but it's an Alienware and I have a graphics enhancer.
    Col. Hatcher
    Adjutant, Drayton's Brigade

In Memoriam of my Confederate Ancestors:

Lt. General Nathan Bedford Forrest, Major William H. Forrest, Lt. Col. Aaron Forrest, Col. Jeffrey Forrest, Lt. Col. Jesse Forrest, Captain James M. Cathey, Harrison Haynes, Harper Haynes, Jopseh Martin, William G. Hatcher, John A. Hatcher, John J. Hatcher, D. Wesley Hatcher, James L. Hatcher