Page 153 of 189 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    It was removed due to input of Zouave reenactors
    They never used the baggy pants.
    You’re darn tootin it was never used. Same with the 9th NY but you haven’t gotten around to the fixes yet.

Its good the ‘end game events’ are in as I hope they’ll add a new tactical dimension to the game and make the game ending feel less abrupt.

Now if only you’d add a ‘start game event’, namely electing Officer before we spawn in.

The game is crying out for some quality control mechanism over who leads. I asked around on my Steam friends list of people who’d stop playing WoR and they list this as the number 1 thing they’re waiting for because they’ve had too many negative experiences under bad Officers.

We're aware of a few issues regarding the end game events, namely 1 defender appearing to be alive while he is not which effectively makes the attacking side having to cap the point in order to win the round and the fact that the wrong team sometimes are currently announced as winners of the round.

Expect a hotfix for these tomorrow.

- Trusty

Is anyone else having issues after the update? My video is all screwed up and the game is unplayable. I tried deleting the warofrights folder under Saved Games, but that didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane Meyer View Post
    Is anyone else having issues after the update? My video is all screwed up and the game is unplayable. I tried deleting the warofrights folder under Saved Games, but that didn't help.
    Try verifying your game files via Steam.

- Trusty

I deleted my warofrights folder from Saved Games, but that didn't seem to help. I did Alt+Enter to get into a windowed mode and I could see the game clearly. I then changed the screen resolution and hit Alt+Enter again, but it was still wonky. I rebooted and went back in and everything was fine!

January 29th - Hotfix Released!

- Added footsteps to charge animations with a bayonet attached.
    - Adjusted the audio timing for the reload animation.
    - Made the death morale screen show a specific message if the player dies as the attacker during Final Push
    - Fixed an issue where the wrong team was awarded with the victory during Last Stand when all defenders had been slain.
    - Most likely fixed the issue where the attacker was unable to find and kill the last player of the defending team in Last Stand.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    - Adjustments to the 52nd New York.
    As the 52nd is by far the most important unit in the game, could you go into detail concerning these adjustments, please? We were guessing if the 1stLt Skin might have been adjusted toward his obesity, or if the soldiers finally got their god mode during end game events?! Which one is it? Thanks alot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    As the 52nd is by far the most important unit in the game, could you go into detail concerning these adjustments, please? We were guessing if the 1stLt Skin might have been adjusted toward his obesity, or if the soldiers finally got their god mode during end game events?! Which one is it? Thanks alot!!
    Its nothing important, just some cosmetic changes

February 6th - Update 139 Released!

- Made the player trigger blood footsteps if the player has stepped in a blood pool produced by other players.
    - If the player has stepped in mud, the player will now leave a muddy footprint on the following footsteps for a while, these muddy footprints will also spawn inside of houses.
    - Slightly optimized the animations.
    - Allowed the game to trigger more error messages for various things, currently not hooked up to any UI but various console messages are triggered.
    - Fixed some errors with the networking code which may have resulted in players occationally getting dropped from the server.
    - Ensured that the desertion timer will start for players on the defending team, not inside the point of contention during Last Stand, possibly fixing the issue where there is 1 defender left that cannot be found, forcing the attacker to fully capture the area.
    - Added some debug tools, allowing us to better determine if Last Stand is working correctly or not.
    - Made the melee impact sounds be affected by the suppression audio filter.
    - Made water footstep sounds be audible at a longer range.
    - Increased the volume of the Union death cries.