Page 157 of 159 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1585

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

  1. #1561

    USA 2nd Lieutenant

    Jagdmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    - Adjustments to the 52nd New York.
    As the 52nd is by far the most important unit in the game, could you go into detail concerning these adjustments, please? We were guessing if the 1stLt Skin might have been adjusted toward his obesity, or if the soldiers finally got their god mode during end game events?! Which one is it? Thanks alot!!

  2. #1562
    Community Manager, WoR-Dev Hinkel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    As the 52nd is by far the most important unit in the game, could you go into detail concerning these adjustments, please? We were guessing if the 1stLt Skin might have been adjusted toward his obesity, or if the soldiers finally got their god mode during end game events?! Which one is it? Thanks alot!!
    Its nothing important, just some cosmetic changes

  3. #1563
    WoR-Dev TrustyJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,544
    February 6th - Update 139 Released!

    - Made the player trigger blood footsteps if the player has stepped in a blood pool produced by other players.
    - If the player has stepped in mud, the player will now leave a muddy footprint on the following footsteps for a while, these muddy footprints will also spawn inside of houses.
    - Slightly optimized the animations.
    - Allowed the game to trigger more error messages for various things, currently not hooked up to any UI but various console messages are triggered.
    - Fixed some errors with the networking code which may have resulted in players occationally getting dropped from the server.
    - Ensured that the desertion timer will start for players on the defending team, not inside the point of contention during Last Stand, possibly fixing the issue where there is 1 defender left that cannot be found, forcing the attacker to fully capture the area.
    - Added some debug tools, allowing us to better determine if Last Stand is working correctly or not.
    - Made the melee impact sounds be affected by the suppression audio filter.
    - Made water footstep sounds be audible at a longer range.
    - Increased the volume of the Union death cries.

  4. #1564

    CSA Brigadier General

    rbsmith7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Increased the volume of the Union death cries.
    Thanks for saving this entry for last. lol
    Chaplain Bradley

  5. #1565

    USA 1st Lieutenant

    Dman979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    151/150
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    February 6th - Update 139 Released!
    ...
    - Made the melee impact sounds be affected by the suppression audio filter....
    Will VOIP volume be affected by suppression in the future?

    Best,
    Dman979

  6. #1566

    CSA Captain

    Charles Caldwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Across the Pond!
    Posts
    401
    Do you know what, Muddy footprints is exactly what I thought this game was lacking!!!!

    Who needs new features, expanded battlefields, new roles and dynamic objectives.

    Click banner to Sign up

  7. #1567
    WoR-Dev TrustyJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    Do you know what, Muddy footprints is exactly what I thought this game was lacking!!!!

    Who needs new features, expanded battlefields, new roles and dynamic objectives.
    Awesome!

    Although you're contradicting yourself :P Muddy and bloody footprints is a new feature. A small one, but it certainly is one.

    - Trusty

  8. #1568

    CSA Captain

    Charles Caldwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Across the Pond!
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Awesome!

    Although you're contradicting yourself :P Muddy and bloody footprints is a new feature. A small one, but it certainly is one.

    - Trusty
    I wondering how long we can survive on these 'crumbs' or in Dev speak - New features!?!

    Click banner to Sign up

  9. #1569
    WoR-Dev TrustyJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    I wondering how long we can survive on these 'crumbs' or in Dev speak - New features!?!
    Don't know.

    The main point of the patch is not footprints but possible bug fixes and debugging tools.

    - Trusty

  10. #1570

    USA 1st Lieutenant

    Dman979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    151/150
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    The main point of the patch is not footprints but possible bug fixes and debugging tools.

    - Trusty
    The community has spoken. The main point of the patch is now footprints. :P

    Best,
    Dman979

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •