Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149
Results 1,481 to 1,485 of 1485

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    - Reload is now automatically cancelled if one of the movement keys are being held for more than 0.5 seconds.
    Ooh, that's a big one! Will definitely make it easier to move around.

Best,
    Dman979

I just pushed another small hotfix. It prevents the player from auto cancelling the reload has been completed by 80% or more. The update should also contain a small performance boost.

I just pushed a small update that fixes the crash when leaving a server and it makes the loading screen show more details about what is being loaded, as well as update more often.

USA 1st Lieutenant

Despite the recent updates to the loading times, I experienced a 16+ minute wait to get into a server with 130 people today, and then my game crashed. It's frustrating, but I hope the bugs can be worked out soon.

Best,
    Dman979

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Dman979 View Post
    Despite the recent updates to the loading times, I experienced a 16+ minute wait to get into a server with 130 people today, and then my game crashed. It's frustrating, but I hope the bugs can be worked out soon.

Best,
    Dman979
    I had the same after starting the game the first time. Going back to the main menu and joining the server again did the trick, what i experienced then was awesome! nearly 60 minutes with stable 60 FPS no matter the action (dense smoke in the westwoods....150 men on dunker church...stable and fantastic, so thanks!!
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth