Page 176 of 189 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

Thank you for the answer!
    siiiiiip, yup.

September 2nd - Update 161 Released!

- Fixed a long standing and regular crash issue.
    - Fixed players not being able to type in the ingame chat during the endgame screen.
    - Made the colors get damaged when the flagbearer gets killed.

Attachment 11321

- Updated several spawning exclusion areas throughout the levels for better flag bearer spawning results.
    - Cleaned up the respawn game logic for the various game modes, which should help make death to respawn UI process much more reliable.
    - Fixed various bugs with the Picket Patrol game mode.
    - Several additional interior props added throughout the levels.
    - Several visual updates to the Harpers Graveyard skirmish area.
    - Several map boundary adjustments to the Harpers Graveyard skirmish area in order to limit flanking the enemy via running on the cliffside of the area.
    - Fixed Freelook not being visible on other players.
    - Slightly improved the performance on Very High settings if your system is GPU bottlenecked.

An update is an update, I guess! Thx
    siiiiiip, yup.

CSA Major

Everything that your doing in this update is good except this one, "Several map boundary adjustments to the Harpers Graveyard skirmish area in order to limit flanking the enemy via running on the cliffside of the area" why do you do these things, the map is small enough and you can defend those flanks with some general game play sense so what is the rub. To be frank it feels like more bias for a certain side.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
    Everything that your doing in this update is good except this one, "Several map boundary adjustments to the Harpers Graveyard skirmish area in order to limit flanking the enemy via running on the cliffside of the area" why do you do these things, the map is small enough and you can defend those flanks with some general game play sense so what is the rub. To be frank it feels like more bias for a certain side.
    The changes in boundaries are made in order to not allow for flanking via the cliffside area (note cliffside - it's not supposed to be an obvious choice to march a regiment through). The road running next to the graveyard can still be used for flanking.

Also you got me - I'm super biased towards one of the sides which is why I use this cool union forum avatar.

- Trusty

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by trustyjam View Post
    the changes in boundaries are made in order to not allow for flanking via the cliffside area (note cliffside - it's not supposed to be an obvious choice to march a regiment through). The road running next to the graveyard can still be used for flanking.

Also you got me - i'm super biased towards one of the sides which is why i use this cool union forum avatar.

- trusty
    you sir are a turn coat and a yank spy lol

September 26th - Update 162 Released!

- Added new weapon fire particle effects with much more detail.
    - Fixed a long lasting memory leak.
    - Improved the camera offsets while freelooking for more realistic camera movement.
    - Fixed some doors that previously couldnt be shot through.
    - Visual updates to Harpers Graveyard area, Harpers Ferry.
    - Prevented the Union team from being able to reach the 2nd stonewall and fire down into the CSA spawn of the Harpers Graveyard skirmish area.
    - Visual updates, Maryland Heights area, Harpers Ferry.
    - Overhauled several interior props.
    - Added more items into the houses across all levels.
    - Added the last two skirmish spawn screen and deployment screen overview maps for the South Mountain skirmish areas, Cox's Push and Anderson's Counterattack.
    - Fixed some of the rank icons in the spawn UI missing for some of the regiments.
    - Added class images of the remaining CSA regiments on the class selection screen - the last Union regiment images will soon come.
    - Minor visual updates, Bolivar Heights Camp, Harpers Ferry.
    - New Naval gun platform and texture.
    - Gave all flag materials a pass to normalize their specular and brightness settings.
    - Added several missing flag bearer spawning exclusion areas on Harpers Ferry.

CSA Captain

- Prevented the Union team from being able to reach the 2nd stonewall and fire down into the CSA spawn of the Harpers Graveyard skirmish area.

- Added class images of the remaining CSA regiments on the class selection screen - the last Union regiment images will soon come.

Hey this isnt Union bias! How dare you challange my view of the game!

The new particle effects are so damn pretty....

https://streamable.com/5jyje

CSA Captain

Wow guys, thanks for THAT Update!!! Even with Artillery "around the corner" this is my Update of the year! The performance boost is awesome and the the new smoke particles are sexy as can be. Keep THAT going! IŽd appreciate any performance boost and desync ripping above anything and artillery in particular.

However, great one gentlemen!!! Thank you so much! o7