Page 100 of 189 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

CSA Captain

Good call on part of the dev team. Maybe start cutting the problem up in the pieces. Next update only introduce the new kneeling mechanic and see if it works, then the UI or part of the UI overhaul and see if they work. Gradually eliminating the parts that do work until you pinpoint the exact piece of code which causes you trouble.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    It's the smart and logical choice to make, don't sweat it!
    Like Bravescot and A.P.Hill agreed on, having a stable 'build' running is the logical choice.
    Lately we had a lot of updates and it proves you guys (devs) are working hard on the game, what is widely appreciated within the community.

Maybe for testing purposes we can have a 'test build/server' or maybe test things during the week (less players on) ... the events are usually in the weekend (and it's excellent for testing how the server handles full teams).

Also you can ask the community if you want to test specific things, I'm sure we'll manage

In my personal experience : since the 'updated cryengine' crashes have been reduced to a minimum.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    Like Bravescot and A.P.Hill agreed on, having a stable 'build' running is the logical choice.
    Lately we had a lot of updates and it proves you guys (devs) are working hard on the game, what is widely appreciated within the community.

Maybe for testing purposes we can have a 'test build/server' or maybe test things during the week (less players on) ... the events are usually in the weekend (and it's excellent for testing how the server handles full teams).

Also you can ask the community if you want to test specific things, I'm sure we'll manage

In my personal experience : since the 'updated cryengine' crashes have been reduced to a minimum.
    Thank you for the feedback.

We don't feel like we have a testbase big enough to have a publically available test branch of the alpha. Once we do have a bigger player count (in early access) we will create such a branch.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Thank you for the feedback.

We don't feel like we have a testbase big enough to have a publically available test branch of the alpha. Once we do have a bigger player count (in early access) we will create such a branch.

- Trusty
    Really, I'm sure if you approached the bigger Companies they would be more than willing to support a test server.

Even just stating a TEST SERVER players would come and test the features.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    Really, I'm sure if you approached the bigger Companies they would be more than willing to support a test server.

Even just stating a TEST SERVER players would come and test the features.
    The alpha servers are the test servers - even though some alpha testers sometimes forget.

- Trusty

CSA Major General

I congratulate you devs on the roll back, to work out the issues.. and of course for letting every one know.. so .. even tho you have to deal with so much bitching, this alpha thing is working out... +1
    well done guys!
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

USA Major

I'm sure you guys are probably aware but in case you're not in-game coms are currently not working at all.

CSA Captain

Heads up guys. It is SW development and bad things sometimes happen. I have experienced several rollbacks in my business and I know how hard the decision is. Keep on doing great work!

We just deployed a new possible fix for all the crashes you recieved from update 90. The update you'll be downloading contains all the additions and fixes from the original update 90 along with a few UI improvements on the Drill Camp. Let us pray that it works this time!

USA Captain

Awesome! *prays*

Also, work on a Sunday? Tough. But appreciated!