Page 163 of 189 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

April 12th - Update 148 Released!

- Possibly fixed a couple of crashes during gameplay, related to recent optimizations to the animation system.
    - Possibly fixed the issue with LastStand triggering on the new skirmish area for a player who just joined the server as LastStand ended on the previous skirmish area.
    - Fixed the player entering Ready if the player starts aiming from MeleeMode.
    - Fixed a desync issue with Ready and Double Quick, sometimes making players slowly walk on your screen where the client is in fact double quicking, resulting in the player teleporting every 10 meters or so in order for your client to catch up to the actual position of the player.
    - When admins right click on a player in the tab menu, the kick ban dialog will now appear where the cursor is instead of the upper right corner.
    - Added 2 additional cubemaps, one during sunset and one during sunrise for a smoother reflective lighting transition.
    - Updated time of day settings.
    - Vegetation material tweaks.
    - Added more fence variants to all levels.
    - Minor Antietam and Drill Camp level updates.
    - Added 2nd Maryland, 20th New York, Alabama state and 8th Florida flags.
    - Reworked 8th Alabama uniforms.
    - Optimized the stacked wheat bundles.

CSA Captain

8th Florida Infantry would like to say thanks to the CG, for finally giving us the colors! Thanks from us all!
    <a href=https://i.imgur.com/STfZmky.png target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/STfZmky.png</a>

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    April 12th - Update 148 Released!

- Possibly fixed a couple of crashes during gameplay, related to recent optimizations to the animation system.
    - Possibly fixed the issue with LastStand triggering on the new skirmish area for a player who just joined the server as LastStand ended on the previous skirmish area.
    - Fixed the player entering Ready if the player starts aiming from MeleeMode.
    - Fixed a desync issue with Ready and Double Quick, sometimes making players slowly walk on your screen where the client is in fact double quicking, resulting in the player teleporting every 10 meters or so in order for your client to catch up to the actual position of the player.
    - When admins right click on a player in the tab menu, the kick ban dialog will now appear where the cursor is instead of the upper right corner.
    - Added 2 additional cubemaps, one during sunset and one during sunrise for a smoother reflective lighting transition.
    - Updated time of day settings.
    - Vegetation material tweaks.
    - Added more fence variants to all levels.
    - Minor Antietam and Drill Camp level updates.
    - Added 2nd Maryland, 20th New York, Alabama state and 8th Florida flags.
    - Reworked 8th Alabama uniforms.
    - Optimized the stacked wheat bundles.
    Looking good Trusty! Any word on 200 man server support? Seems like the tests went well; we are ready!

Looks like some good stuff

Does that also solve the problem of getting stabbed when they seem so far away? Just curious. Love the looks of this patch

Definitely had a less crashy and less desyncronized experience tonight.

CSA Captain

Huge patch, but yet no real substance.... I must stop getting excited when I see these updates, its not good for my health.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Quote Originally Posted by Vankovski View Post
    Definitely had a less crashy and less desyncronized experience tonight.
    Have to agree with this. Game seemed to run very smooth on my end. The no crashes were also enjoyed.

I just released a new update/hotfix. It fixes additional occurences of players teleporting and let me just mention that these teleportation issues is not because of players hacking. Your client might think another player is walking where he in fact the player is running and thus the player wont be moving with the proper speed on your screen, causing the player to eventually teleport to the proper position.

The update also fixes the issue where the InFormation Skirmishing and OutOfLine kills are not displayed at the victory screen.

We have also in this update tried disabling one of the recent performance improvements in regards to animations to see if a particular animation crash stops occurring.

Experienced no crashes in a 3 hour play period after the update was pushed today. Good job!
    Last edited by Vankovski; 04-13-2019 at 10:40 PM. Reason: grammar