Page 114 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

June 1st - Update 111 Released!

- Added the 6th skirmish area of Harpers Ferry "Washington Street". This skirmish area spans several streets as well as army camps in the upper part of Harpers Ferry.

Attachment 8852 Attachment 8853 Attachment 8854

- Made the hammer on the weapons strike on the local client if the player tries to shoot with an unloaded rifle.
    - Added a permanent slight red tint to the screen of players who have been stabbed by a bayonet.
    - Added the admin ability to end the currently active skirmish area.
    - Added the admin ability to set a specific skirmish area up as the next active skirmish area.
    - The extra intense artillery on the River Crossing skirmish area of Harpers Ferry would previously keep holdings its fire even if dead (potentially afk) confedereates were in the capture zone, resulting in the Union having a very easy time with close to no artillery landing on them.
    - Minor server performance improvements.
    - The position of the hammer on the weapons will now persist throughout all animations until your character changes its position. You will now also be able to see the hammer of other players weapons, strike the nipple as they fire.
    - Added a click sound if the player attempts to fire an unloaded weapon.
    - Increased the sound volume of the campfires on the Drill Camp.
    - Added new and improved enter and exit Ready first person animations with less camera movements.
    - Improved the first person enter and exit kneel animation with less camera movement.
    - The night on the Drill Camp now passes more quickly, increasing the chance of players joining the server while its daytime on the Drill Camp.
    - Improved the level lighting during the evening.
    - Added a bouncelight to the GI system at all times of day.
    - Fixed an issue where if you flew to a new grass field with the worcam, the grass would suddenly get slightly dark and then shortly after get slightly brighter.
    - Fixed a couple of crashes.
    - Added 42nd PA flag.
    - Added Georgia flag.
    - Added 4th Pennsylvania Cavalry flag.
    - Improved the armoury buildings on Harpers Ferry with a stone foundation an internal wood framework supporting the roof (Soon to be burnt in a future update).
    - Character skinning fixes.
    - Added steep creek banks to Antietam to better portray its real world counterpart.

- Trusty

USA Captain

Awesome. Especially the part dealing with the musket's hammer: I wasn't always able to tell if my weapon was prepared or not and had some issues now and then.

May I ask for another increase of players/map in one of the next patches?
    Ingame Nick: [KRT.2ndAuriga]Cpt.Data
    I'm not part of any Company: KRT is a clan playing Star Citizen and 2ndAuriga means I'm member of the 2nd wing of the Auriga Squadron.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    Thank you for addressing this very popular request from the NA folks!
    I'm very happy with this part!

June 2nd - Hotfix Released!

- Fixed the missing artillery models.
    - Fixed the revolver momentarily dissapearing when reloading in first person.
    - Fixed the officer doing weird things with his left hand when reloading the revolver.
    - Fixed the rifle falling down to the shoulder arms position when rotating in right shoulder shift.
    - Reduced the max exposure during daylight hours, making windows glow less white when looking out of them from inside a building.

CSA Captain

June 3rd - Hotfix Released!

- Fixed the artillery models having turned into characters.
    - Fixed an issue where the recoil when shooting would be way too strong if the game was running with a low framerate.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    June 3rd - Hotfix Released!

- Fixed the artillery models having turned into characters.
    - Fixed an issue where the recoil when shooting would be way too strong if the game was running with a low framerate.
    Thank you!
    Nice to see the big guns back on the field.

June 14th - Update 112 Released!

- Added an entirely new dynamic and flexible spawn system. This includes the basis of flag bearer spawning, coming in a future update. In this update, we have added new spawn locations at the capture zones for the defending team to spawn at in the beginning of each skirmish round. This will help reduce victories for the attacker where they managed to rush the capture zone and capture it, while the defender was still assembling in the base.
    - Players will now automatically be at the ready after having sprinted, allowing for more fluent action.
    - The clouds and shadows from the clouds are now syncronized across all players.
    - The stars now rotate around the earth as the hours pass during the night.
    - Fixed a few rare crashes.
    - Improved the death camera, making it go through the ground less often.
    - Fixed a glitch where it was possible for players to rotate 360 degrees while kneeled.
    - Removed the red triangle inside the trigger guard of the Sharps Rifle and Sharps Carbine.
    - Removed a cheat where players were able to fly around on the map with their character, by making the gravity amount controlled by the server.
    - Possibly fixed some animation glitches where the hands of characters might reach for odd places for a moment.
    - Adjusted the uniforms of the 6th and 8th Alabama, 2nd and 20th Georgia and 72nd Pennsylvania officers.

- Trusty

CSA Major

did you adjust the tickets for the attackers since now they have to fight a very prepared defender don't really see why the change the defender could rush pt the same as the attacker
    if you didn't adjust tickets for the attackers now that the defenders will be loaded and ready you will need to rebalance all the maps because of this did you do this I what I am asking

Quote Originally Posted by sal_tuskin View Post
    did you adjust the tickets for the attackers since now they have to fight a very prepared defender don't really see why the change the defender could rush pt the same as the attacker
    if you didn't adjust tickets for the attackers now that the defenders will be loaded and ready you will need to rebalance all the maps because of this did you do this I what I am asking
    We did not, no. It was never our intention of making rushing the point unloaded a viable tactic.

- Trusty