Page 172 of 177 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1765

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

  1. #1711

    CSA Captain

    Saris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South East Texas
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We chose the NCO's as their task was in real life was maintaining the line so we thought it would translate well enough into the marker.

    There are two NCO's available per regiment.

    - Trusty
    Isnt there four?
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

  2. #1712
    WoR-Dev TrustyJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    Isnt there four?
    Two per regiment, two regiments per side, 4 nco’s per side.

    - Trusty

  3. #1713
    WoR-Dev TrustyJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,782
    May 17th - Update 152 Released!

    - Made one of the teams do the rebel yell or shout huzzah when the opposing team goes one step down in its morale, from Battle Ready to Engaged for example.
    - Made your spot in the flag bearer spawn queue be listed more accurately.
    - Reworked 9th New York uniforms.
    - Updates to 2nd Mississippi uniforms.
    - Updates to 18th Georgia uniforms.

  4. #1714

    CSA Brigadier General

    rbsmith7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    the rebel yell
    If I don't hear Lancaster or myself or both in this, we've been jipped boys.
    An unprofitable servant of Christ Jesus,

    'Fighting' Chaplain Bradley
    Company Tool (currently "skedaddled") / Steam Profile

  5. #1715

    USA General of the Army

    Bravescot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Perthshire, Scotland
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    May 17th - Update 152 Released!

    - Made one of the teams do the rebel yell or shout huzzah when the opposing team goes one step down in its morale, from Battle Ready to Engaged for example.
    - Made your spot in the flag bearer spawn queue be listed more accurately.
    - Reworked 9th New York uniforms.
    - Updates to 2nd Mississippi uniforms.
    - Updates to 18th Georgia uniforms.
    I take it the new shouts are why this is 2.5 GB?

  6. #1716

    USA Captain

    Tyler28256's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Putnam, New York
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    May 17th - Update 152 Released
    - Reworked 9th New York uniforms.
    Zoo Zoo Zoo!!!!

  7. #1717
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    May 17th - Update 152 Released!

    - Made one of the teams do the rebel yell or shout huzzah when the opposing team goes one step down in its morale, from Battle Ready to Engaged for example.
    - Made your spot in the flag bearer spawn queue be listed more accurately.
    - Reworked 9th New York uniforms.
    - Updates to 2nd Mississippi uniforms.
    - Updates to 18th Georgia uniforms.
    Rework the 72ndPA next please the uniforms are still incorrect.Kyle the mod has pictures of the original uniform and everything you need to get it 100% correct.

  8. #1718

    CSA Captain


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    If I don't hear Lancaster or myself or both in this, we've been jipped boys.
    Absolutely.
    Texan's always move'em.

  9. #1719
    One issue with the yells.... they continue even after the player is dead. In some staged charges for footage tonight there were several cases where one team was basically annihilated on the field yet you still heard a cacophony of victory cheers from where they laid dead on the field as they had reduced the enemy team. I think there's a high possibility of that happening a lot as the immediate local successes and failures aren't always correlating to the team morale statuses.
    Suggestion: Formations, Suppression, Spawning, Leadership https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZqPsbvyD8s


    Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

  10. #1720
    Quote Originally Posted by Poorlaggedman View Post
    One issue with the yells.... they continue even after the player is dead. In some staged charges for footage tonight there were several cases where one team was basically annihilated on the field yet you still heard a cacophony of victory cheers from where they laid dead on the field as they had reduced the enemy team. I think there's a high possibility of that happening a lot as the immediate local successes and failures aren't always correlating to the team morale statuses.
    I may be mistaken but I believe the yells are ambient audio broadcast throughout the playing area and arent centered on players...

    Longstreet's I Corps
    1st Brigade CO
    4th Texas Infantry CO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •