Page 162 of 189 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    ….
    On one of our test systems equipped with an Intel i7 6700hq and a GTX 1070, the average framerate in the benchmark went from 40 fps to 47 fps, though in the current live build, the benchmark is not working, it will be fixed soon.
    Well some 7-8 frames can make the difference as perceiving graphics as comfortable or annoying, I personally find it a world of difference between 30 fps & 45 fps.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

CSA Major

This is all a terrible reminder that I should upgrade my GPU this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    Well some 7-8 frames can make the difference as perceiving graphics as comfortable or annoying, I personally find it a world of difference between 30 fps & 45 fps.
    Which is why we're pleased to be able to continue to bring these kind of optimizations into the alpha.

When the benchmark tool was first created a month or so ago the same identical test laptop got 19 FPS in total. Now it's at 47 FPS.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Which is why we're pleased to be able to continue to bring these kind of optimizations into the alpha.

When the benchmark tool was first created a month or so ago the same identical test laptop got 19 FPS in total. Now it's at 47 FPS.

- Trusty
    wow, great job guys! I always feel a pleasant feeling when an update comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Matt(Fridge) View Post
    I only live about an hour from Antietam so if you ever need anything photographed I can help you out.
    I'm 15 min away from the State Archives and have done some work for the MD Government/Have contacts with the MD Military Monuments Commission as well if there needs to be more info added or pics looked at.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    This is all a terrible reminder that I should upgrade my GPU this year.
    Same here, but its a terrible time to do so....

April 5th - Update 147 Released!

- Reduced the amount of player data that is synchronized between the server and the clients. This is very experimental and may cause issues, it may however also possibly increase the performance of the server.
    - Added new and improved sword slash and stab animations.
    - Prevented the player from instantly entering shoulder arms if the player stops aiming after having started aiming while the exitReady transition is playing.
    - If the player is sprinting and then release W while still holding left shift. The player no longer has to release and press left shift again in order to resume sprinting.
    - Added an Admin menu to the Tab menu with support for kicking and banning players. If you are an admin, activate it by right clicking on a player name.
    - Prevented players from activating the worcam in the Picket Patrol game mode.
    - Fixed the benchmark not working.
    - Overhauled snake rail fences and added additional variants across all levels.
    - Fixed minor flag spawn issues, Harpers Ferry.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by trustyjam View Post
    april 5th - update 147 released!
    - added an admin menu to the tab menu with support for kicking and banning players. If you are an admin, activate it by right clicking on a player name.
    yes

CSA Major

- Added an Admin menu to the Tab menu with support for kicking and banning players. If you are an admin, activate it by right clicking on a player name.

[QUOTE=TrustyJam;94218]April 5th - Update 147 Released!

Awesome, Thank you !