Page 178 of 184 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1836

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

  1. #1771

    USA 1st Lieutenant

    Xbwalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada USA
    Posts
    106
    I'm hearing a smaller 400mb update just came through. Any news on what it is? Thanks!

  2. #1772
    On the new update there is a bug where if you shoot your weapon the smoke does not stop coming out until you've fired your next shot, then it continues where you've just shot, smoke never stopping. Seems to be like this for everyone.

  3. #1773
    Since these latest patches When running triple monitors/screens in 5760x1080 chat no longer appears. Only fix is to reduce res to one screen at 1920x1080 in order to get chat back. I run 5760x1080 so I wont be seeing chat until you fix this..lol

  4. #1774

    USA 1st Lieutenant

    Xbwalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada USA
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedocity View Post
    On the new update there is a bug where if you shoot your weapon the smoke does not stop coming out until you've fired your next shot, then it continues where you've just shot, smoke never stopping. Seems to be like this for everyone.
    OMG I will be home in an hour. I hope they haven't patched that out until after. I have GOT to see this. Eternal smoke.

  5. #1775
    WoR-Dev TrustyJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,039
    October 7th - Update 163 Released!

    - Made the long lasting weapon smoke slightly darker to reduce the amount it burns out.
    - Fixed a bug where first choosing to spawn on the base, then instead clicking the flag and pressing deploy, would result in the player spawning on the base anyway.
    - Fixed a bug where a player would be unable to spawn if the player had left a server while it was in last stand. When joining a new server where Last Stand was not active, choosing the team which on the previous server had entered Last Stand, would result in a message being shown that the team had run out of tickets with the player unable to proceed and then being forced to restart the game.
    - Added (Spectating) in front of player names in the tab menu who are spectating with the free flight camera. While in this spectator mode, their names are now also colored dark Grey. This only happens for regular players. Admins will not get the (Spectating) tag added to their names and their name color will remain Red or Black, depending on what they have chosen in the admin UI.
    - For admins, the chat will now post a message whenever somebody starts and stops spectating using the free flight camera.
    - Made the nametags be visible on players from both teams while using the free flight camera.
    - Updated the artillery embankments throughout Harpers Ferry.

    Embankment_Update.jpg
    CSA battery, Loudoun Heights, Harpers Ferry - A playable location come the artillery update

  6. #1776

    USA 1st Lieutenant

    Dman979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    201/200
    Posts
    536
    Bring back the fully automatic M1861 Springfield!

    Best,
    Dman979

  7. #1777

    CSA Captain

    Vulcarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Taxachussetts
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    October 7th - Update 163 Released!

    - Made the long lasting weapon smoke slightly darker to reduce the amount it burns out.
    - Fixed a bug where first choosing to spawn on the base, then instead clicking the flag and pressing deploy, would result in the player spawning on the base anyway.
    - Fixed a bug where a player would be unable to spawn if the player had left a server while it was in last stand. When joining a new server where Last Stand was not active, choosing the team which on the previous server had entered Last Stand, would result in a message being shown that the team had run out of tickets with the player unable to proceed and then being forced to restart the game.
    - Added (Spectating) in front of player names in the tab menu who are spectating with the free flight camera. While in this spectator mode, their names are now also colored dark Grey. This only happens for regular players. Admins will not get the (Spectating) tag added to their names and their name color will remain Red or Black, depending on what they have chosen in the admin UI.
    - For admins, the chat will now post a message whenever somebody starts and stops spectating using the free flight camera.
    - Made the nametags be visible on players from both teams while using the free flight camera.
    - Updated the artillery embankments throughout Harpers Ferry.

    Embankment_Update.jpg
    CSA battery, Loudoun Heights, Harpers Ferry - A playable location come the artillery update
    Thank you for spectator mode changes...

  8. #1778

    CSA Captain


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    585
    Step in the right direction, but I can foresee that all a server host has to do is set up a "powerless" admin role to make certain players "designated spies."
    1st Maryland is pretty cool, ya know?

  9. #1779
    Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    Step in the right direction, but I can foresee that all a server host has to do is set up a "powerless" admin role to make certain players "designated spies."
    We were thinking the same thing when we read it... Any chance of having (spectating) in front of admins as well please?

  10. #1780

    CSA Major

    RhettVito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    932
    - Updated the artillery embankments throughout Harpers Ferry thanks !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •