Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164
Results 1,631 to 1,634 of 1634

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus Meridius View Post
    what can we expect?

Will it result in less desyncs? Because often the position is not the same on client and server
    No, but it might result in better server performance and possibly also fix some of the crashes/mass boots.

There will always be a degree of "desync" or inaccuracy as that is the tradeoff for getting smooth player position updates.

The most accurate player position server settings will result in players stuttering/teleporting to their correct locations at each server tick which is not acceptable in a first person shooter such as WoR.

That is not to say we won't tweak the player interpolation settings in the future but there will always be some degree of inaccuracy tied to getting rid of teleporting/stuttering players.

- Trusty

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    - Updated the burnside bridge model.
    For those of us who cant get in game atm and for those who wont see the map until it cycles through (which could happen by chance or could take for ever) can we get a picture of the old bridge and new bridge side by side?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    For those of us who cant get in game atm and for those who wont see the map until it cycles through (which could happen by chance or could take for ever) can we get a picture of the old bridge and new bridge side by side?
    I don't have one of the old bridge at hand I think but here's the updated one:

Burnside's Bridge.jpg

- Trusty

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    I don't have one of the old bridge at hand I think but here's the updated one:

Burnside's Bridge.jpg

- Trusty
    Thats perfectly fine! It looks fantastic!